Currency Strength and Weakness for Wednesday 10th April 2013

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Traders,

Thanks once again for your feedback. I asked for emails yesterday and emails I got. Great to read about how these posts are helping so many people. If you want to be able to trade a profitable strategy for yourself along with making your own analysis like mine on this site, then make sure you check out my website using my signature at the bottom of this post.
If you want to make a comment, please email me

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

FREE TRADING TIPS WEBINAR: Sign up now to attend one of the free webinars I run twice a week. These are designed for the more inexperienced and newer trader, so if that's you sign up using my signature below.

Although the obvious thought is for “more of the same” there are a few warning signs out there which “could” lead to a retracement on many pairs today.

Overall there is strength in the NZD, AUD and EUR.

Overall there is weakness in the CAD and USD with minor weakness in the CHF.

Trading Directions I am favouring for the next 24 hours

Buy Trades – EUR/USD, EUR/CAD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, AUD/CAD, AUD/CHF, NZD/USD

Sell Trades – None

To a Profitable Trading Week for You.
Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
above link to webinar returns an error: " link broken"
Cannot reach your web site.

Hi,
above link to webinar returns an error: " link broken"
Cannot reach your web site.

Hi Phid,

I'm sorry about that. I have been changing over my website and email servers today which has led to my emails and links being down for a few hours. Everything is now back up and running again.

Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Back