Currency Strength and Weakness for Wednesday 12th February 2014

I'm not interested in where the pair closes the day so long as I have taken trades in the anticipated direction at sometime during that day. The fact that the EUR/CAD ended lower yesterday is completely irrelevant as I saw an opportunity to go long (Buy) as anticipated and the trade hit the profit target - I made money, my clients made money - that is all that really matters.

You're a clever man, Andrew. I won't even suppose you don't make money trading. I might suppose you don't make so much or you're not foolish enough to think trading isn't fraught with hazards that can drain an account (not at .23 lots maybe) that you spend most your time and energy trying to sell rather than just doing what you try to sell your clients, an easy life remote from the slavishness of sweating on a dairy farm, relaxing by your pool, laptop nearby.

If this were an order you gave your clients it would have been a market order based on the daily chart and your profit target would have been 1.5180 which would give you your desired 3.7:1 ratio. And you FPA "clients" would have been bamboozled. No way they could benefit from that trade.

Hi Turtle.

I'm not really sure what your point is here. The position size of the trade has nothing to do with the fact that originally you stated on this site that I had the EUR/CAD wrong - which I told you that you were incorrect as I had proved to you I had not only mentioned this exact trade to my clients but I had taken it myself and hit the full profit target. Talking about the position size of that trade is pointless.

I'm not going to get into a discussion with you about what I do and don;t send to my clients as you are highly unlikely to either listen or believe me regardless of what I say - so they will benefit from knowing that information and you won't.

Anyway I thought you might like to see some trades I've taken over the past day ALL based on the directions I gave for free on this site nearly 24 hours ago and ALL with bigger position sizes than the "tiny" 0.23 lots I showed you on that different account yesterday.

Click here or on the image below:

13th_February_2014_Trades.png

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
hi andrew
i watched over a time your advice and it looks good to me, just one problem. its your time zone. i have london time zone and we are almost 12h out. so when my trading day starts your suggestions are 12h off and often i see market has changed in that time. as today usdcad already got a nice move and i would be very late to enter. is it asked too much to make updates for european traders? now i have 8h52 a.m.

Hi Bernhard,

The time I post this is based on New York time not New Zealand time. The "anticipated" directions are valid from 5pm EST (New York) to 5pm EST the next day - so for 24 hours.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Back