Currency Strength and Weakness for Wednesday 20th February 2013

Does this guy never respond to your comments/questions?

Hi CFLFX

What would you like to know. Please clarify your question.

As a FX trader and coach, I don't spend my day tied to the computer. That's why I mostly look at D1 and H4 charts. I have better things to do outside. It's summer here in New Zealand and my pool is in frequent use right now.

My coaching clients always come first and I will (in 99% of cases) respond to their questions within 24 hours.

I will login to this site a couple of times a day but no more. (and thank you Syrah for your quote - very true my friend)

Hope this helps
Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guy's & Gals
I attended Andrew's webinar because the promo stated that he uses currency strength and weakness in his analysis. This is the way I trade also.
Andrew's analysis of currency strength and weakness helps you select only high probability trades by watching only the pairs suggested and entering signals from your own method/indicator limited to the direction suggested. Other consideration like support/resistance are at your discretion.
I have been running a test with a currency strength meter and my indicator since the start of February and it has increased my win rate significantly.
I recommend every currency trader look at individual currency strength/weakness before entering a trade.
Trading is profitable when the probabilities are working for you.
Thinking for yourself because sheep get slaughtered.
Hope this helps
Drew

Back