Currency Strength and Weakness for Wednesday 20th February 2013

Seen a few of your predictions over last 3 days and disagree

Hi andrew,

Seen your predictions over last couple of days, but disagree but i suppose it depends on what time of day you are buying but today for example. You have Aud USD as a Buy... I believe its a Sell today and looking to buy it back for the higher highs around 10305/10292

eur USd is going to be sold off to at least 1.3380 but I feel it will lower high probably up around 1.3415/26 and gthen make its way cllse to to 1.3360 area before it creates higher highs and it will attain 13454 pullback to somewhere like 1.3414 then upto the 1.3476 level where there is at least 100 pip drop but i am playing at that level for lower lows... down to 1.3180 and possibly beyond. If courser this might not happen all today but epxect drift lower until NEw York buys it up

so i suppose your giving strengths v weaknesses to people but unless they totally understand the fractals they will get lost... what happens if they bought Eur USD now.. Its at resistance... they may have to have a 50 - 100 pip stop. your predicitons are not clear.

I have given a full clear breakdown above of where i think things will retrace and rise too etc so people could buy or sell my predicitons with like a 20/25 pips stop.

with regards to yourself it is very vague.
I apologize if you think i am incorrect but pointing out my view

Best Regards

R

Hi Traders,

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

I hope you made some good profit from yesterday's suggestions which all ended the day in the direction that was suggested. Therefore, when trading your own strategy in the likely direction, you are giving the trade an added probability of success.

Overall there is strength in the AUD, EUR and JPY

Overall there is weakness in the GBP, CAD and USD

Today’s Trading Pairs - Likely Strengths and Weaknesses

Buy Trades - EUR/USD, EUR/GBP, EUR/CAD, AUD/USD, AUD/CAD, AUD/CHF

Sell Trades - GBP/JPY, GBP/AUD, CAD/JPY

Happy Trading,
Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
you shopuld be doing your analsysis from Monthly down to 1 hour -- you should know when it comes to 1 wick on 1 timeframe whcih wick and timeframe is going to support it or act as resistance that is Fractal Analysis

Andrew,

I watched your seminar this morning and have to say for those who missed it - You missed a GOOD one -

One thing confused me however (its not hard) was your slide on 'Why PIPS will make you POOR' I just did not understand how if you use a percentage return on the same trades instead of pips how you can transform the same trades from looses to winners - can you please explain in a little more detail?

wish people would realise that these are not signals! they are only an indication of the likely direction of these pairs. YOU HAVE TO APPLY YOUR OWN STRATEGY!

I really agree with Russel Jayne
At least with the range to buy or sell with some description
will help us a lot

thanks

Hi andrew,

Seen your predictions over last couple of days, but disagree but i suppose it depends on what time of day you are buying but today for example. You have Aud USD as a Buy... I believe its a Sell today and looking to buy it back for the higher highs around 10305/10292

eur USd is going to be sold off to at least 1.3380 but I feel it will lower high probably up around 1.3415/26 and gthen make its way cllse to to 1.3360 area before it creates higher highs and it will attain 13454 pullback to somewhere like 1.3414 then upto the 1.3476 level where there is at least 100 pip drop but i am playing at that level for lower lows... down to 1.3180 and possibly beyond. If courser this might not happen all today but epxect drift lower until NEw York buys it up

so i suppose your giving strengths v weaknesses to people but unless they totally understand the fractals they will get lost... what happens if they bought Eur USD now.. Its at resistance... they may have to have a 50 - 100 pip stop. your predicitons are not clear.

I have given a full clear breakdown above of where i think things will retrace and rise too etc so people could buy or sell my predicitons with like a 20/25 pips stop.

with regards to yourself it is very vague.
I apologize if you think i am incorrect but pointing out my view

Best Regards

R

I Agree. Giant should have to write his ideals in detail like Sive Morten. He writes his strategy and sometimes writes that today strategy can turn wrong way very easy... So we can count with this during the day. But Andrew say: Buy or Sell... Where is the strategy?

wish people would realise that these are not signals! they are only an indication of the likely direction of these pairs. YOU HAVE TO APPLY YOUR OWN STRATEGY!

Back