Currency Strength and Weakness for Wednesday 27th November 2013

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Traders,

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

Overall there is strength in CHF, EUR GBP and JPY.

Overall there is weakness in the AUD, CAD, USD and NZD.

Trading Directions I am favouring for the next 24 hours

Buy Trades - EUR/USD, EUR/AUD, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD

Sell Trades - AUD/JPY, AUD/CHF, USD/CHF, CAD/CHF

VERY IMPORTANT: These are not specific trades. Do not blindly place trades in the directions given below. Use your own trading strategy and look at taking setups that occur in the same direction as my daily analysis. If you don't have your own trading strategy then email me here for help

FREE TRADING WEBINARS:

"Have you been trading Forex for less than 6 months" ?
If this is you and you have not yet attended one of my free webinars then jump on board this week. If you'd would like some useful trading tips then this webinar is perfect for you. Learn some great trading tips from a Professional Forex trader.

Register now by clicking on my signature at the bottom of this post.

To Your Trading Success.
Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an invitation for user kamranasif2010 to explain which of today's 8 pairs he/she is following and what trade setups are likely to yield our daily bread. If you lay out the details with profit and stop levels I will take the trade with you. We can be in this together.

Turtle, I'm not sure why anyone would want to place their trades here for you to copy or criticise.

Instead I'll show you a few of my trades this week from an account of mine and before you ask I'm not going to be explaining to you how or why I took these - that is reserved for my clients on my live trading room webinar tomorrow - plus many more trades and I expect we will also have many live trades taken during the session.

Click here to view

2013-11-27_1903.png

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Hi Andrew

Have been following you for a while and I like your system.Just want to know if your daily suggestion for which currency pairs to trade differ from the ones you actually trade,because i see your copy of trades on your account taken were not suggested on your daily service.Or is it another system that only your clients have access to.Thanks for the good work

Hi Andrew

Have been following you for a while and I like your system.Just want to know if your daily suggestion for which currency pairs to trade differ from the ones you actually trade,because i see your copy of trades on your account taken were not suggested on your daily service.Or is it another system that only your clients have access to.Thanks for the good work

Hi pph,

It's great to hear you like my system. The pairs and directions that I mention here each day are the ideal pairs at the time of writing.

During the day things can change of course so I'm always flexible and trade what I see as good setups. However, in almost all cases the trades are in the direction of where I see the strong and weak currencies for the upcoming day.

My clients get actual trade suggestions with exact entry and exit levels which helps train their eye to the higher probability setups. As part of the course, they know exactly where to place the entry and exit levels on the daily chart trades but it's always good to have the backup of my analysis each day to help keep clients on the right track.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach

Learn how I do it>>

Back