Currency Strength and Weakness for Wednesday 9th July 2014

Andrew Mitchem

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hi Forex Trader,

I make my suggestions every day based on where I see the market heading over the next 24 hours. Use my analysis below to aid your trading and to help you keep on the right side of the market.

Thank you for all of the feedback I've received regarding yesterday's analysis - it seems that a lot of people made some amazing returns. Great news!!

My suggestions are posted by 6pm EST each day.

Overall there is minor strength in the JPY, NZD and AUD.

Overall there is minor weakness in the EUR, USD, CAD, CHF and GBP.

Trading Directions I am favouring for the next 24 hours

Buy Trades – NZD/USD, NZD/CAD

Sell Trades - USD/JPY, CHF/JPY, EUR/JPY

VERY IMPORTANT: These are not specific trades. Do not blindly place trades in the directions given above. Use your own trading strategy and look at taking setups that occur in the same direction as my daily analysis. If you don't have your own trading strategy then email me here for some suggestions

FREE FOREX WEBINARS THIS WEEK FOR NEW FOREX TRADERS; click on my signature at the bottom of this post for more details. There are 2 webinar times this week.

Regards
Andrew

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Mitchen,

You're wrong in the CHF / JPY. To Buy was been the perfect trade.

Thank you.

Miguel Moreno

Dear Mitchen,

You're wrong in the CHF / JPY. To Buy was been the perfect trade.

Thank you.

Miguel Moreno

Yes, with you posting some 18 hours after my post it seems the CHF/JPY did in fact rise yesterday.

Personally I didn't see any suitable trade setups on the shorter time frame charts for the pair yesterday so no harm done.

- Andrew Mitchem
The Forex Trading Coach
30 minute a day "full time" forex trading?

Learn how I do it>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Back