Currency Strength Calculator Strategy Discussions

hey my friends we have a big problem geting the currency strenght calculator numbers as i am +3 GMT so the numbers came too late.
so i hope we can get them earlier .
i hope we can get the numbers early so we can take advantage earlier in the market.
tx a lot for theese numbers i like them but i need them early if u can resolve this problem i will be thanksful.

Joseph

Trading Calculator

Hello.

Is there any way you can predict this week calculator.I would need this week calculator in order to trade,and i would also like to know if previous calculator works for the new week trading,or the upcoming trading.

Plz send me a mail: ibrahim.oyeniyi@inbox.com

Regards

Hello.

Is there any way you can predict this week calculator.I would need this week calculator in order to trade,and i would also like to know if previous calculator works for the new week trading,or the upcoming trading.

Plz send me a mail: ibrahim.oyeniyi@inbox.com

Regards

Ah if only, then we would all be rich!
Sadly it's all in the past. A time machine would be useful. OR read Felix's daily signals and study Elliott waves and Cyclon's system

forgive my ignorance about what type of charts you need but Cacti (Cacti: The Complete RRDTool-based Graphing Solution) round robin charting is quite good. you have to hack it a bit to keep history which you can 'zoom' into as it's designed for network management (SNMP).

Yes but where are you getting the data stream to input?

I used have a spreadsheet for Covered Warrant trading and got the live data from SocGen, but they changed their web page format so it no longer works.
Most sites will not let you take data off tables. However a lot of people use MT4. Which does just about everything.
Though if you trade on one site and use data from another you will come unstuck, since the data used for trading is often not raw but has been filtered and smoothed or jacked up to hit your stops.

I made a spreadsheet to do exactly the same thing as the calculator and I sent it to Pharaoh already...doh...

I had to put in 196 different formulae, but mine's only good for 4 time frames (charts)

Request for help ...

Hi Cowmadagan,

Can you plz share the spreadsheet you made to do this same thing as the calculator?

Thanks a ton in advance.

Cheers - Buzz

Information Please

I would like to code this myself into MT4, however, I am not certain of the exact calculations. Is this simply the Average of % Change in Price Daily for each pair. Calculated from Open Price to Close Price? All help is greatly appreciated

EDIT: OK, I got it ... It is just sorta strange. When I select 4/20-4/21, and am actually seeing the Daily Percent range for the close on the 21st. Also, FYI, If I try to embed the Calculator onto my site, the calendar features don't work due to the missing code. That's ok, I just wanted you to know...

Thanks for this great work!

Last edited:
Guys!
You should use this calculator for longterm trades. My strategy is as follows: At the end of each month I read the figures for last month. I take the second strongest currency from the top (green) and the weekest one (max red), and I enter the cross of them long, or the oposite cross short. For example now, at the beginning of May I read figures for April. The second strongest currecy is AUD and the weekest one is CHF. That means I go long AUD/CHF. I trail stop using daily chart untill I'm stopped out. It works!!!

Last edited:
Hi All

Try this.;)
Regards, Didier.:)

Attachments

• Alligator Calculator(5).zip
    8.3 KB · Views: 202
  • The Aristotelian Alligator Forex Trading System.zip
    579.8 KB · Views: 256
Back