• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CurrencyStrengthRobot.com (Henry Liu)

General discussions of a financial company
Draw down now approaching 50% I am going to renew and try another month.

Attachments

• demotest.gif
    demotest.gif
    333.1 KB · Views: 75
HMMMMM 40pips away until SL on the 6 AUDUSD shorts is hit or on the bright side 600pips to TP
And the 4 short AUDCAD are not looking much better its a race which pair will hit SL first
Support have assured me that all is good and the trades are being monitored closely
I have faith in you Henry don't let me down

If only this robot brought the strong ccy and sold the weak according to the strength meter as advertised we would be in some nice profit but Henry had to go and tweak it to do the opposite Henrys getting pretty good at this false advertising stuff ill give him that

Last edited:
I just put in for my refund. I signed up for the Gold Account, and $297/mo is a lot to pay. I am really disappointed. Good thing I tested it on a demo account.

If you think about it though, Henry only showed the results from 1 month right?? Nov 4, 2010 to Dec 9, 2010?? What about Dec to April??? And why didn't he show the statements from the beta group?

I believe this thing really can work once he works out the bugs. And I will sign up again when he has a re-release.

Here is a statement of the meter system I am working on. This is a demo and I am doing the trading myself. But I think it would be a great EA.

Attachments

• Interbank FX.pdf
    15.7 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
BEWARE of Henry the Scam Artist

Henry is no forex guru. He sucked us in on the 10k-1mm and then on the currency strength robot. He violates every basic forex rule. He goes against the trend. He trades with no stop loss (we all got a margin call so we salvaged about 2,400 of our 10,000 or else it would all be gone), he uses no money management on his trades. He then gave us his new robot for free with no monthly fee, I guess to help make up for our losses, and in 2 weeks he blew over half my other account. i don't know how this man sleeps at night, selling bogus subscription services and pretending he's an expert. He should be kicked off of Forex Peace Army and not be allowed to use it to shill his services. BEWARE

Henry is no forex guru. He sucked us in on the 10k-1mm and then on the currency strength robot. He violates every basic forex rule. He goes against the trend. He trades with no stop loss (we all got a margin call so we salvaged about 2,400 of our 10,000 or else it would all be gone), he uses no money management on his trades. He then gave us his new robot for free with no monthly fee, I guess to help make up for our losses, and in 2 weeks he blew over half my other account. i don't know how this man sleeps at night, selling bogus subscription services and pretending he's an expert. He should be kicked off of Forex Peace Army and not be allowed to use it to shill his services. BEWARE

Am so sorry to hear about your losses I too have been in this 10k program from the start
i do think there it more behind all this as Felix recommends this Scammer and no case has been opened in the FPA traders court if there is a case opened it will be very interesting what sort of replies we get from some of the members
the 10k program and this robot was falsely advertised and was nothing more than a SCAM

Rivmik, so you say he gave you his robot for free? Were you one of the 300 people in the beta test? In the video Henry says he had 300 people use the robot for a month and 1/2 got over 30% return. However, where are those statements?? And where are those people in the beta test? What do they have to say about the robot? I am starting to think that maybe the robot was not a meter bot, but maybe just a 10kto1m bot.....??? What do you guys think??

And on the review page, why haven't the beta testers submitted their reviews yet??

What do you guys think???

Rivmik, so you say he gave you his robot for free? Were you one of the 300 people in the beta test? In the video Henry says he had 300 people use the robot for a month and 1/2 got over 30% return. However, where are those statements?? And where are those people in the beta test? What do they have to say about the robot? I am starting to think that maybe the robot was not a meter bot, but maybe just a 10kto1m bot.....??? What do you guys think??

And on the review page, why haven't the beta testers submitted their reviews yet??

What do you guys think???

@ Jason yes this robot is now part of the 10k members subscription so it isn't exactly free $72.00 AUD per mth
The trades this robot has taken are suspiciously the same as 10k trades and i doubt its a robot taking these trades but its Henry himself
The 300 people in the so called beta test I'm willing to bet was nothing more than a sales pitch Henry Lie has told nothing but lies since the start of the 10k program and it is highly unlikely that just 1 of these 300 will come forward and give details about this robot or provide a statement

Either way the proof is in the profits and this robot has given nothing but big losses in a very short amount of time exactly how the 10k program has fared

Its the same with all robots/EAs - you have to watch them and act immediately when things go wrong. I agree fully on that point.

As to the 10K program which i also subscribed to, I never let my account be traded automatically by Henry and I did my own tech. analysis and when it didn't agree with his signals, i didn't take the trades. True, i did not make some of the profits but also i didn't make the last two big losses so i came out positive and before the "crashes" stopped my subscription, because after 8 months the result was a bit poor, nothing close to what was expected.

I still don't think that Henry is a scam. I think he really thought it would work. If he was running a scam, then why offer a 30 day guarantee?? It would make no sense. I bet he lost money on this thing... maybe. I am sure everyone asked for a refund by now; I did! Lucky for me I ran it on a VPS demo account. Would never run it on a live account right out of the box.

Here is my demo statement.

Attachments

• Statement_ 5955886.pdf
    52.4 KB · Views: 14
BEWARE of Henry the Scam Artist

Even if you don't believe his products are a scam, his trades all go against the prevailing trend which breaks a basic forex rule. He also practices no sound money management as he can and will blow out your account with only a few trades. BEWARE

Back