• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CurrencyStrengthRobot.com (Henry Liu)

General discussions of a financial company
Draw down now approaching 50% I am going to renew and try another month.

Meanwhile I do fantastic profits buying any Aussie dips...
Guess why?
Doing exactly what Henry promised but failed to deliver in his 10k-to-the-end program: trading fundamentals with a little help of technicals.
Very little, the USD fundamental downtrend is so strong you can blindly press Buy Aussie at any price...
If you asked me about current Aussie rate I'd answer: I don't really know and I don't care. All I care is the fundamental trend. And this one is intact. Once I can see any change in the fundamental trend, I'll get back to detailed prices and charts.
The first change I expect is the end of QE2 in June. Still two months to go :D

But... Henry doesn't believe in any trends.
His market is always sideways.
I remember that from one of his funny videos: markets work in ranges. If it breaks outside a range it becomes unstable or weird or crazy... I don't remember the exact wording but apparently not tradable for Henry.
He has no idea how to follow a trend.

I told you selling Aussie would hurt a lot... thanks God it's just demo ;-)

Last edited:
Oops... I unarchived his crap and I found he clearly said he's always contrarian.
So he'll be buying in downtrend and selling in uptrend.
That's what he says in his videos.
Because market always goes back to the S&R it broke recently (his saying).

Poor Henry, statistically this may be true. But in real life...
Statistically, if I have $0 and you have $100, we both have $50 on average. Somehow I cannot see "my $50 share" in my pocket ;-)

Well, that's actually averaging. But Henry's stats base purely on averaging...

Last edited:
Any word from Henry about this? I thought he would post an explanation by now.

I still think the meter bot would be a great idea. But next time, you guys had better try it out on a demo account first.

I'm still running this robot on my demo account until my free mth sub runs out then I'm out, looks like these AUDCAD trades it has on will still be in the red once I'm out boy the swaps are starting to add up:eek:oh:

I'm still running this robot on my demo account until my free mth sub runs out then I'm out, looks like these AUDCAD trades it has on will still be in the red once I'm out boy the swaps are starting to add up:eek:oh:

Oh no Dkami, you didn't get your refund??? Well, has Henry at least contacted you subscribers and explain the failure of his robot??? Or is he just hiding under a rock some where???

Oh no Dkami, you didn't get your refund??? Well, has Henry at least contacted you subscribers and explain the failure of his robot??? Or is he just hiding under a rock some where???

No i was unable to get a refund as i am a 10k member from the start so this robot was given to 10k members for free(part of the 10k subs) my free mth runs out at end of june then I'm out for good
No no explanation from Henry he still hasn't crawled out from under his rock!!!!

Henry with more excuses here's his email

I just wanted to take a brief moment of your time and give you an update on CSR...

As you know, during the last 3 weeks, the Forex market has been very volatile and as a result, CSR didn't do that well. Market is at unprecedented levels and most of our AUD based trades were caught in the wrong direction and eventually getting stopped out because of the overwhelming speculation in AUD despite being severely overbought and overvalued... and to be honest, it is really a surprise to me to see AUDUSD reaching the 1.1000 level, when even at 1.0200 is already too much in my opinion...

However, after seeing how the market could remain in such illogical state for so long, I decided to make changes to CSR by limiting the amount of cost-average entries and giving it a more flexible approach, allowing it to float on-top of the market and get in and out trades faster. This new change will effectively avoid 6 cost averaging trades that end up in losses, while freeing up margins so CSR can take more trades at a higher frequency...

I am already in the process of testing out this new change, and once I am satisfied with the result, I will implement it live in CSR. I am confident this new change will make CSR profitable again...

Thank you for your support, I will keep you posted on any future updates to CSR.

Henry Liu

there is one part i don't get and that is "profitable again" this robot was in profit for about two days and has been and still is deep in the red

Yeah, I still don't understand how the CSR is suppose to work. In the video he says that if the market is going up and the meter has a deviation of 4, then buy; but the CSR is selling and when you are losing, move your stop back and sell some more. So bad. That is how you blow out an a account. The CSR should have been going long on those AUS trades. That tells me that the CSR is not a meter bot, but a 'Henry Bot'.

I have started working on my own meter bot. Here is an excel file of the system I plan on using. Check it out guys. Only thing is, make sure you use it with the IBfx DDE server standard lot. And make sure you only use it during the London/US Sessions. Also, I only focused on the EUR USD JPY GBP. Not the AUD NZD, CHF and CAD. But maybe it would be better to include all pairs, or maybe not. Still don't know.

Attachments

• Meter.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 14
Yeah, I still don't understand how the CSR is suppose to work. In the video he says that if the market is going up and the meter has a deviation of 4, then buy; but the CSR is selling and when you are losing, move your stop back and sell some more. So bad. That is how you blow out an a account. The CSR should have been going long on those AUS trades. That tells me that the CSR is not a meter bot, but a 'Henry Bot'.

I have started working on my own meter bot. Here is an excel file of the system I plan on using. Check it out guys. Only thing is, make sure you use it with the IBfx DDE server standard lot. And make sure you only use it during the London/US Sessions. Also, I only focused on the EUR USD JPY GBP. Not the AUD NZD, CHF and CAD. But maybe it would be better to include all pairs, or maybe not. Still don't know.

Jason, hope every trade is going well with you. Hey, on Apr 28, you wrote about Forex Shocker robot in their forum. I really would like to know how's your progress goes. The EA Performance Test about this bot looks very promising but only on demo acct. not in real $ acct. Also, what I'm very suspicious is, this bot has been testing since May 2009 but how come only has few traders wrote about it in their forum. Hope, this bot is not another typical scam.

I really look forward to hear from you soon.

Many Thanks,
HK

Well, I have been running in on a live account with MBT. I am only using 0.1 lost. So far, not great, not bad. Today it went long on the EURUSD and made $0.43. I think the reason people don't post much on it is because people just get board with it. It only takes 1 to 3 trades a day for 4 pips profit. But follow up with me in a few weeks and i will tell you more.

On the other hand, I have been programing my own CSR. I will post more on that here later.

Back