• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CurrencyStrengthRobot.com (Henry Liu)

General discussions of a financial company
Forex Shocker

The Forex Shocker along with some other EAs are being tested live at forex-robots.com- if you are really interested in keeping track. All of the accounts started with $250 on April 21. I believe these are all live accounts. I have no affiliation, but I am checking the status for myself.

Well, I have been running in on a live account with MBT. I am only using 0.1 lost. So far, not great, not bad. Today it went long on the EURUSD and made $0.43. I think the reason people don't post much on it is because people just get board with it. It only takes 1 to 3 trades a day for 4 pips profit. But follow up with me in a few weeks and i will tell you more.

On the other hand, I have been programing my own CSR. I will post more on that here later.

Hi Jason, thanks for your kindness reply. Glad to hear that you're trading with real $ with Forex Shocker. By the way, what is MBT stands for? Is it another trading program that you're using?

Also, you said, the Forex Shocker only takes 1 to 3 trades a day just to make 4 pips profit. For me, it's kinda really small. It looks like this program is not that aggressive, right?

Thanks for telling me that you're doing your own code for CSR. Did Henry know about it? Anyway, thanks for willing to share your new thing on CSR and I really look forward to hear how it goes. More importantly, please update how Forex Shocker profits goes to you week by week.

If you don't want to post the result in the forum, you can always private message to me.

Wish you many success ^_^

Cheers,
HK

The Forex Shocker along with some other EAs are being tested live at forex-robots.com- if you are really interested in keeping track. All of the accounts started with $250 on April 21. I believe these are all live accounts. I have no affiliation, but I am checking the status for myself.

Hi dpjmillion, thanks for your heads up. I will go to that site to check it out. You said you're not affiliate with the developer but are you trading it with real $ ? If so, how is your result goes? Is it the same success rate that you've got from what FPA is showing? FPA is showing the gross rate as 1062% as of May 19th.

Look forward to hear from you again.

Cheers,
HK

Hi dpjmillion & Jason,

Have you guys try Forex Phantom before? I look at the forex-robots.com. They're testing all bots with real $ and it looks like Phantom is the most stand out. But apparently, Phantom website is down and no one can even purchase it now. Looks like a hot demand bot that they may decide not to sell it anymore. Too bad.

Too late,
HK

Hi Jason, thanks for your kindness reply. Glad to hear that you're trading with real $ with Forex Shocker. By the way, what is MBT stands for? Is it another trading program that you're using?

Also, you said, the Forex Shocker only takes 1 to 3 trades a day just to make 4 pips profit. For me, it's kinda really small. It looks like this program is not that aggressive, right?

Thanks for telling me that you're doing your own code for CSR. Did Henry know about it? Anyway, thanks for willing to share your new thing on CSR and I really look forward to hear how it goes. More importantly, please update how Forex Shocker profits goes to you week by week.

If you don't want to post the result in the forum, you can always private message to me.

Wish you many success ^_^

Cheers,
HK

MBT = MB Trading, the broker I am testing shocker on. To use a scalper bot, you really need a very low spread.

This week I am testing v5.5 and v6 of my Meter EA. Will let you guys know how it goes.

Forex Phantom

Hi dpjmillion & Jason,

Have you guys try Forex Phantom before? I look at the forex-robots.com. They're testing all bots with real $ and it looks like Phantom is the most stand out. But apparently, Phantom website is down and no one can even purchase it now. Looks like a hot demand bot that they may decide not to sell it anymore. Too bad.

Too late,
HK

hong_Kong,
I just bought the Forex Phantom after watching the performance over a one year period. It seems to perform at the top of the contest that they have at Forex-robots.com. I am trading it, but I just purchased it on May 19, 2011. I bought it off of ebay. I did notice that there was a trade made on the EA at forex-robots.com today, but my EA did not make a trade. Again, I bought my EA from ebay and there could be an issue. I will wait to see. Good luck.

if you bought it off of ebay, maybe it was a hacked pirated version. Or maybe you got ripped off??? May I ask how much you paid for it?

Back