• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CurrencyStrengthRobot.com (Henry Liu)

General discussions of a financial company
For those of you that would like to know Henry Lie balance or just want a laugh here it is $1336.60 with a starting balance of 5K

This would have to be the worst robot ever made and Henry Lie is nothing more than a con-man

For those of you that would like to know Henry Lie balance or just want a laugh here it is $1336.60 with a starting balance of 5K

This would have to be the worst robot ever made and Henry Lie is nothing more than a con-man

You know the robot would have been great if he just re-wrote it to do the opposite. However I don't think the trades were being made by a robot...

@ Jason yes same as the 10k program if you done the opposite you would have done quite well

I think this thread is dead for a very good reason and that is that nobody would be running this SCAM robot anymore well i hope their not

WARNING Henry LIE is running off this site newbies must be warned

Hasn't worked well for me either :(

Hello ~ i've been running CSR since april and have consistently lost money on it.. also have seen problems with money management and trade management, many of the trades are against the trend and go positive during a retracement but are not closed and turn to losers.. i've given up on it, wanted to believe it could be tweaked to work but it hasn't been yet and worse there is no communication to the users related to behind the scenes updates nor performance tracking.. seems to just be the official launch PR out there and nothing else.. not a good sign..

Hello ~ i've been running CSR since april and have consistently lost money on it.. also have seen problems with money management and trade management, many of the trades are against the trend and go positive during a retracement but are not closed and turn to losers.. i've given up on it, wanted to believe it could be tweaked to work but it hasn't been yet and worse there is no communication to the users related to behind the scenes updates nor performance tracking.. seems to just be the official launch PR out there and nothing else.. not a good sign..

Oh ****!!! your still running CSR???? I thought that died long ago. So how much money have you lost?

Oh ****!!! your still running CSR???? I thought that died long ago. So how much money have you lost?

I stopped and started it a couple of times and made some manual trades to get the account balance back up, reduced the risk factor and let it go for a while longer.. i also closed a few trades that were in profit not wanting to intervene but then glad i did because those turned to losers on the master account.. all in all the account went from $10k down to $5k now but the performance of CSR without the interventions was worse. thankfully the account i trade manually has done well this year so i'm ok but i would like to have a secondary EA or managed account working as well...

Back