• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CurrencyStrengthRobot.com (Henry Liu)

General discussions of a financial company
Currency Strength Robot Easy Setup

I installed the Currency Strength Robot on 3/30/2011. Could not believe how easy it was to install and connect to InterbankFX. The program has been running since early 3/29/2011 and has made 2% in just over a day on his base account. The program is a little expensive for those who have very small accounts (like me) but should do well for those with over $10,000. As my first month is a trial, I set the lot size as small as possible.

Note that I am biased in that I like Henry's free Currency Strength Meter and I like his news letters (although I do not trade on his advice).

my review not showing up.

Why has my review for the CSR I submitted 5 days ago not showing up yet a review someone made 2 days ago is showing up. Actually I am very surprised there are not more negative reviews of the CurrencyStrengthRobot as it is definitely not what it is promoted as.

Cancelled subscription

After trying the robot for about two weeks I cancelled my subscription yesterday. I have asked for a refund and I did get one very quickly so his 30 days no questions asked refund is solid.

I have been digging into forex trading for some time with results of 5/10 till 9/10 good trades. I am improving the risk/reward and money management so I can make consistent profits.

When I look at the robot and what it is doing it does not give me a good feeling. Ok, on a 50.000 dollar account it made 2000 dollars but the running loss was between $5000 and $6000 and also it was taking longs on USD which I myself would never trade at this time. The trend is down so stick with it.

Also the robot when wrong, would take extra trades in the same direction of a previous loosing trade. So it is trying to average down. In my opinion, when you are wrong you are wrong and you do not try to throw good money after bad.

I expected a bit more about the robot. Maybe you say, you only tried it for 2 weeks that is too little of time. But I have read that the beta test was a month so I tested half of that time. That should give me a good impression, not?

I'm a bit curious what others think, so please post your findings here. I am going back to manual trading and improving my trading plan. Will take some time, but hey, who said trading was simple? :eek:oh:

regards

"...Actually I am very surprised there are not more negative reviews of the CurrencyStrengthRobot..."

In actual fact...hehehe...Bako Maru has been doing a very good job from the day old Henry appear here at the FPA as special advisor : )

==============================================

Hey Teodor, how's your trading going these days?? Been visiting MoneyBookers lately?? : )
My trading has been...well...****ty these past week.
I think I will take a few days off to reflect and to recuperate!

CSRobot is buying weak currencies and selling strong ones. This is totally against the logic advertised.It seems there is either programming error or trades are manually entered. It is surprising that almost all trades are losing heavily.
Certain trades are there for the last ten days and swap is also adding.:unhappy:

Well i canceled my subscription to the 10k program then Henry released this robot so i payed another months subs just to see how well this robot works for myself
I opened a MT4 demo account with AxisTrader and same starting balance as Henry 5k.AxisTrader does not have all the NZD pairs so my account looks a lot different than Henry's and i have never used MT4 platform so i have taken a few trades to work out lot sizes,swap and so on
Henry's account now is $5408.00 with a floating loss of about $600.00(he does have a GBPNZD open and AxisTrader doesn't have this pair so i don't have exact figure)I added up what profit this robot has made on my account and its about $75.00 all up with a balance of $5498.00
This robot reminds me of the 10kto1mm trades and i think we all know how that's going a(10k balance with a -5k floating loss after 8mths);)
Ill keep this robot going on demo for the rest of the month then I'm out for good there is not a hope in hell i would run this crap on a live account it has 5 short trades on the audusd all in the red:shocked:
This robot was meant to work off the currency strength meter but it does the exact opposite the 10kto1mm trade signals were meant to be prenews trades but Henry still hasn't given one in 8mths Henrys nothing more than a con-man

(...)
Hey Teodor, how's your trading going these days?? Been visiting MoneyBookers lately?? : )
My trading has been...well...****ty these past week.
I think I will take a few days off to reflect and to recuperate!

Actually better than ever :D
The stupid robot I use made me over 450% within four months. Besides headaches... Eee, it's not Henry's robot.
And... locked for two weeks in Henry's sized drawdown ;-)
Never mind - I can do the same what Bernanke did with all the stinking stuff - park it on a balance sheet ;-) And since the accounts are no more under capitalized I forgot my Moneybookers password :D

My other account I trade manually is going up like a crazy with Gold, Silver and AUD. This is my true battlefield. The robot is just supporting stuff.
Say it makes my pocket money.

Oops, wrong thread I believe?

Henry, can your robot do 22% a month on average?
I mean real average, not one fantastic month and three poor averaging to 22% Or maybe other way: about 2% a day, almost every day?

Last edited:
Back