1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

currensys.com

Discussion in 'Forex Education Services' started by Administrator, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. davehart90

davehart90 Recruit

Currensys Back Test

I have completed back testing the Currensys Systen using just the $EURUSD 15 minute chart from Sept 20th - Dec 24th, 2009. The equity curve is shown below. The "Take 40 Pips" line is always selling half of the position when 40 pips is reached. A total of 261 trades were taken. Further analysis is planned.

I back tested manually using my best guess of the exit.

The equity curve starts with $1000, risking a max of 3% on each trade. Max Pip risk is based on 3 ATR = 3 % of equity.

[​IMG]

3. Tomas Bocek

Tomas Bocek Recruit

Hello, tell me how many loss trades did u have and what is the accuracy?

4. Sabahudin

Sabahudin Recruit

Where's Phil?

Hi, everyone!

I am trying to contact Phil about his sysem on the given e-mail at his website "phil@currensys.com", but he's not responding. I have e-mailed him twice this week and would like to get more info about his software. Has something happened to him?

Phil, if you're reading this, please respond! Thanks!

/Sabahudin

5. MarkDabid

MarkDabid Recruit

Phil?

Phil at Currensys is a very selfish fellow. Do not expect good customer service from him. He is extremely self-absorbed and most likely will not get back to you. Consider carefully and do not part with your money without due diligence. He is not to be trusted!

6. Phil McGrew

Phil McGrew Currensys Representative

7. Tequila

Tequila Recruit

Contact currensys review members

I was reading the reviews for this system and wanted to contact a couple of the reviewers regarding their experiences. I thought I could click on their names and it would link me to their profiles so that I could send them a message but this is not the case.

Is there any way that I can get the user names of the reviewers so that I can ask my questions.

8. Phil McGrew

Phil McGrew Currensys Representative

Please send me an email. I cannot give out usernames or personal info without their permission.

phil@currensys.com

9. Tequila

Tequila Recruit

Thank you Phil. Email sent.

10. David Stanley

David Stanley Recruit

Currensys Reviews

I only came across Currensys last week and have been impressed with the video presentation and the reviews. However the reviews began in 2006 and I would appreciate a few more from recent purchasers so I am au fait with the present situation before purchasing. Thanks in advance.

: currensys