Current Gold Levels ?

brendyfx

Private, 1st Class
As you aware Gold dropped heavily on the last two days. I am expecting Gold to drop further until 1552 which is the next support level on the bigger time frames.

I am a big fan of Gold & Would like to know your personal views on current levels ?

Thanks in advance

Well it looked like a buy to me and thanks to the excellent NFP I'll make a few $$$$ off it;)
gold h1.jpg

I'm hoping to see it break support sometime in the next few weeks. Then I can add more to my collection at a lower price (and watch it plummet further 10 minutes after I make my purchase - as usual).

As you aware Gold dropped heavily on the last two days. I am expecting Gold to drop further until 1552 which is the next support level on the bigger time frames.

I am a big fan of Gold & Would like to know your personal views on current levels ?

Thanks in advance

Brenda,

I think it's time for the bulls. NFP pulled the Gold from the lower prices and hope the bull run will continue further. Looking to add more positions at the retracements.

Thanks in advance

The gold price is still hovering around the support level at the moment. There is a chance for the price to rebound and start a trend reversal. I'd consider it as a reversal if the price reaches higher than 1615. Conversely, if the price drops below 1530, it may be a sign of further weakening in gold.

Hello,

Gold looks bearish today. Currently stalling in a good short term support level. If Gold broke this level hopefully we will drop further to the next level.

ON long term I am very bullish on XAU, but it is hard to say it is now ready for rally; I think we need some time in consolidation.

Hello,

Gold looks bearish today. Currently stalling in a good short term support level. If Gold broke this level hopefully we will drop further to the next level.

Nice thought, Will. This bearish run will continue till 1540.XX. Then we have to make a hard decision to get in the right direction from there.

Cyprus is selling off a lot of their reserves. That should lead to some interesting price action.

Back