Current Gold Levels ?

Probably not just yet. How about $1100 - $1200? Don't you just love discount prices? :D

Sure :D Who would not love the discounted prices, i can increase my gold collections so its an added pleasure and standard in my jewellery box.

Sure :D Who would not love the discounted prices, i can increase my gold collections so its an added pleasure and standard in my jewellery box.

Hi

Do you collect physical golds (have you collected ever?) or happy with paper golds for trading purpose only? Just a curiosity!

The 38.2% of retracement of the secular bull market can be found at 1280. The weekly closure above this level is positive.

The 38.2% of retracement of the secular bull market can be found at 1280. The weekly closure above this level is positive.
since you are pertaining to a very long-term timeframe, it would be more appropriate to decide based on the monthly, instead of the weekly as you have suggested.

since you are pertaining to a very long-term timeframe, it would be more appropriate to decide based on the monthly, instead of the weekly as you have suggested.

Yes, you are right, but the month is about to end and we are dangerously close to a fundamental support.

Hi

Do you collect physical golds (have you collected ever?) or happy with paper golds for trading purpose only? Just a curiosity!

Paper contracts for gold and silver are massively overleveraged. In many cases, the issuer of the contract has only enough gold and silver to provide delivery on a fraction of the contracts issued.

I consider my gold and silver collection to be my ultimate fallback against hyperinflation. In a scenario like that, a very large percent of paper gold and silver contracts would attain a value approximately equal to the paper they are printed on.

It would take far less than hyperinflation to cause one or more issuers of paper contracts into default.

Physical metals don't default.

Red Herring
Hi

Yes, Here in my country its a tradition to have gold ornaments so i do have few gold ornaments.

FringFX

wow, i love collections. got some pictures?

Ah never thought of taking the pictures of the gold ornaments alone, but you can find my pictures with gold ornaments. ;)

Paper contracts for gold and silver are massively overleveraged. In many cases, the issuer of the contract has only enough gold and silver to provide delivery on a fraction of the contracts issued.

I consider my gold and silver collection to be my ultimate fallback against hyperinflation. In a scenario like that, a very large percent of paper gold and silver contracts would attain a value approximately equal to the paper they are printed on.

It would take far less than hyperinflation to cause one or more issuers of paper contracts into default.

Physical metals don't default.

That's right, this is precisely the reason that induces me to accumulate physical gold coins.

Back