CURSE & BOYCOTT ThinkForex!! Saboteurs & LIARS & THIEVES

UPDATE & reply to Sergeant Major P

If they have a 60 day limit, then you need to wait 60 days. That seems pretty simple.

You want 33,000 GBP because you say they caused you a 10,000 GBP loss. You want a permanent page shaming any employee involved with documentation that those employees were fired. After all of that, you want commission free trading for life.

For the sake of argument, let's say that several evil employees took time out of their workday to conspire to cause this issue. If so, the most you should be expecting is to hear that they were fired (without public or private documentation - that would violate labor laws in many countries), a refund of your lost funds (possibly with a modest addition as further compensation), and an apology.

As it stands, your non-negotiable demands are crazy. If you tried to present this to any regulator or court of law, your case wouldn't be taken seriously even if you had ironclad evidence to back up each and every allegation you've made.

Rob T. of STINKForex still refuses to respond in writing. He continues to ignore my emails stating that I will not be speaking on the phone. Any and all discussion shall be in writing/email. Period. That way we have a record of all negotiations, if they occur. The complaint is a matter of public record and so shall the lawsuit be if they do not obey the Terms of Settlement. It will be worse if they remain as dark and stubborn as they are.

He has the Terms of Settlement, which I actually stated in a reply to his incessant phone "call" emails, I am willing to budge on slightly, particularly the trading "free" forever. I couldn't trust that outfit anyway. No one can.

As for not naming and shaming people they fire, that is freedom of speech, expression, etc. It is also a public service to others who might have been burned - and might still be burned - by these devils. A warning and a judgment and a statement to all that a reputable firm will not tolerate LIARS & THIEVES. If they are not willing to do that, they are abominations - as King Solomon said in Proverbs - that justify the wicked and condemn the just.

As for monetary compensation, you don't know what I am going through here. "Modest" compensation?? No. The mental torture, cover ups, lies, false accusations, conspiracies continue to the present. If it does go to court - and it looks that way - the amount shall be increased. An example needs to be made of such filth and a deterrent to others and possible future criminal actions. Breach of contract, torture (mental torture), conspiracy, fraud, theft, working to sabotage their own client, etc. are all criminal offences, but sadly the restitution only happens (generally) in "civil" court. (More money for lawyers when they divvy up the thing, of course. The procedure is there to benefit them, not us.)

To God be the glory.

PS Here is my recent reply to Rob T.'s email about "calling me":

Why do you refuse to respond in writing Rob? Are you trying to further cover-up for the criminals in your outfit?? That doesn't bode well for you, personally. Let alone ThinkForex and its principals.

There is NOTHING to speak about on the phone. All discussion shall be in writing/email. How many times would you like me repeat this until you get it??

BTW, when can I officially file a Court Case here on FPA?? They continue to refuse to respond seriously as noted in my replies. (Their pride, ignorance and stubbornness knows no bounds.)

As for the 60 day term for their bonus nonsense (I fulfilled all other requirements in the first few hours of trading, netting them 3000 GBP in commissions, plus the stolen slippages they most definitely "slipped" in.) I wanted to get all the funds out of my account because they cannot be trusted as far as you can throw them.

They picked the wrong Man to **** with.

Last edited:
Also, even though I am subscribed to this Thread, I do not receive email notices when new posts are made. Can this be corrected?

Also, even though I am subscribed to this Thread, I do not receive email notices when new posts are made. Can this be corrected?

You need to "Subscribe to this Thread" using the big orange button at the the top of the thread.
Then go to your Settings, to set your preferences.
AI

Latest BS From Rob T. of STINKForex

No Rob.
You have not investigated the emails that have already been sent and received.
Have you even read my Public Complaint yet??
Reviewing trades is not the issue: finding out who has done these crimes to me is, and you have been given a head start if you have read the Complaint.
What you suggest with that link has already been done, so you are really trying to provoke me further.
It is clear that you have done NO investigation as per my complaint at all, or you would know that your criminal outfit already responded with rubbish, sloughing off my issues and not responding to some of them at all!! Oh, that's right, you obviously haven't read the Complaint.
Do so before you contact me again. Then respond to the Terms only.
You do what I have told you to do in the Complaint and then you will find out just how criminal your outfit is. What is done after that is up to you and Nauman I suppose. Unless you have others who have the authority to fire, name and shame the guilty parties.
What I am doing is open for all to see. The way it should be. I stand in honour: your outfit stinks in dishonour. It stinks to heaven.
In Truth,

To:
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 10:02 PM
Subject: RE: Call

I just need to advise about the correct procedure to follow in order to review your trades. So I wanted to speak and explain and then write on the email. Like I mentioned in my previous email before, I ‘m more than happy to write anything we would have discussed over the phone.

But that’s fine, here is the procedure you would need to follow:

For trade related issues.:

Please complete the form via this secure link Troubleshooter - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

This process will help us with investigate the issue further.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Rob T.

Sent: Wednesday, 30 January 2013 4:39 p.m.
To: Rob T.
Subject: Re: Call

Why do you refuse to respond in writing Rob? Are you trying to further cover-up for the criminals in your outfit?? That doesn't bode well for you, personally. Let alone ThinkForex and its principals.
There is NOTHING to speak about on the phone. All discussion shall be in writing/email. How many times would you like me repeat this until you get it??

To:
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 8:19 PM

Hi ,

I wanted to help you and resolve this issue. The best way to resolve this is following the right procedure. I tried calling you before on this number but it put me into the voicemail.

Please advise if there is any other number I can reach you out on.

Regards,
Rob T.

Sent: Wednesday, 30 January 2013 4:13 a.m.

I say this for the third and final time: EMAIL IS THE METHOD OF ENQUIRY AND DISCUSSION THAT IS RIGHT AND ACCEPTABLE.
There shall be no "calls" on the phone.
D.
PS Since you have emailed me, I will state now that the final Term listed in the Public Complaint is open for negotiation. All other Terms at this present time are not.
____________________________________________________________________________________

To:
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 11:55 PM

I understand.

How about I give you a call in the afternoon (your time) and then we can discuss ?

Thanks,

Sent: Tuesday, 29 January 2013 6:39 p.m.

I presume you have the Public Complaint forwarded from Nauman to you.
You have the details and the Terms.
What more do you need?
We shall do things right or not at all. Email for the record is the right thing. I've been traumatized enough by your outfit.
Do you understand?
In Truth,

To:
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 11:24 PM

I understand , however to start with it would be best to have a quick call and understand the matter lot quicker rather than going via email back and forth.

And if you like, I can put down our phone discussion in email after the call , so that you have all the details in writing.

Best Regards,
Rob T.

Sent: Tuesday, 29 January 2013 6:22 p.m.

No Rob, there shall be no discussion by phone as those options were refused - rudely and ignorantly - by Neha and her conspirators.
If you wish to discuss anything, it shall be in writing sent by email at present. There shall be a record of all matters before us.
In Truth,

Sent: Monday, January 28, 2013 11:17 PM
Subject: Call

Hi ,

I believe there has been some issue with regards to your Live account with us. I would like to schedule a call with you to get to the bottom of this and help resolve the issue.

Can you please advise the best possible time to call you?

Regards,
Rob T.

Last edited:
You need to "Subscribe to this Thread" using the big orange button at the the top of the thread.
Then go to your Settings, to set your preferences.
AI

Thanks. I found the Settings and checked the Instant Notifications box, but there is no way to save those settings that I see. I leave the page and come back and the boxes are unchecked again. Argh!

UPDATE: The attacks continue. Now from a Staff member named Ethan at myfxbook.com!! He says that I am "spamming" reviews of STINKForex. He deleted my posts over there.

No, I post the same Complaint and updates in both venues and more - as many as I can. That is not spamming. This is an official complaint also filed with the ASIC (Australian Securities & Investment Commission)...and that body has teeth, unlike the New Zealand FSCL, where I filed it as well.

I also filed the Complaint with the Int'l Assoc. of Forex Traders' (TradersUnion.com) legal department last night. They have yet to respond.

FRAUS OMNIA VITIAT - Fraud Vitiates Everything

PS In my online investigation of reviews and forums regarding this criminal outfit of **** I have yet to see anyone filing an official complaint - as I have done - or suing them in court. If anyone knows of any other official complaints and/or lawsuits against ThinkForex and its criminals please post links and info here. Thanks. This could be a class-action against STINKForex and actually should be. They have a policy of sabotaging profitable traders. A policy and history - in their short and ****ty history. (Their principals and criminals probably have a much longer history of lying and stealing and sabotage, I am sure. Notice too that when STINKForex answers anything, they usually do NOT use their personal name: normally it's just "ThinkForex Management"...but the truth always comes out in the End. Amen. And I LOVE The Truth. HalleluYah!

Last edited:
myfxbook.com's Ethan Deletes my anti-STINKForex (ThinkForex) posts!!

This just gets crazier and crazier!!

A staff puke at myfxbook.com named "Ethan" deleted ALL my posts, most of which relate to exposing the criminals at STINKForex. Why? He called them "spam"...because he saw the same posts - the Public Complaint and updates - here on FPA!!

Is this puke in bed with STINKForex in more ways than one?? It would appear so. He appears to be an agent for the filth at STINKForex.

I have reposted the Public Complaint and stated the same thing on myfxbook.com regardless of his threats and apparent agency to and for STINKForex. So much for truth over there, eh??

UPDATE: They keep deleting my Public Complaint against STINKForex. Wow. I never could have imagined the level of corruption and filth in this world...inclusive of supposed "independent" review sites!! Flabbergasted. SMH:confused:

Last edited:
I found an experienced trader on DonnaForex.com who has just opened his own brokerage - apparently in an honest attempt to help traders escape the scams out there. I sent him an email with the Complaint against these criminals at ThinkForex.com to see what he would do about such things, given the chance, and he responded - in part - with this insight below. I bless him and his new venture in Jesus' Name.

Hi,

Well, it sounds to me like they were blindsided by you making excellent profits against them, this means they would have taken the other side of your trade and expected you to lose, but taking the other side does not make them a bucket shop, using tricks to screw you out of your trades is in fact what defines a bucket shop.
Changing leverage with trades open tells me they held the other side of your positions as this is impossible in market trades.

(Here he responds to my question regarding which account is best at his brokerage.) I would suggest using the ECN as that is our most economical model by averages, The great thing about ECN is it is extremely easy to tell if the broker is doing ANY manipulation as it is SO obvious.

It is a ton of work to launch and run a brokerage (Even as Director!), it has been fun so far, but expensive and utterly exhausting.

i must say that making 300% in a night is an incredible feat, if you did that at Pellucid FX we would ask you to become a manager! :) He is responding to my successes the first night of trading Live.

But making them commissions of 3000GBP from a 4000GBP account is a TON of trades, and by hand? I don't know how you did it.

One thing you can do is lodge a complaint with their regulator. I cannot know EXACTLY what happened without seeing the your statement and then seeing their settings for your account.

But it changing your margin mid trade in any circumstance is crooked for a brokerage to do, you should be able to take them to court or have their regulator all over them if you can prove it.

Best,

________________________________________________________________________________________

More proof of ThinkForex's crimes!! From a man who KNOWS what is right and wrong within the Forex world.

Let me make a list.

1. If there is a minimum trade volume AND a 60 day requirement for withdrawing, then you have to meet both to be able to withdraw the bonus. If the bonus terms are different than this, please post a screenshot. If not, then you need to follow the bonus rules that you agreed to and give up on this part of your complaint.

2. I haven't yet heard of any regulator or court offering massive punitive damages for emotional distress to a forex trader. If there is some sort of regulatory violation, then the regulator may impose a fine for this above forcing a refund of any money that may be owed to traders. The regulator keeps 100% of that excess money.

In a lot of countries, you can sue for any amount you want to. On the other hand, aggressively suing for what could easily be considered excessive punitive damages will be perceived by many judges and juries to be nothing more than an attempt at personal enrichment instead of a legitimate lawsuit.

3. Freedom of speech and expression is a good thing. However, there are labor laws and other privacy regulations that could easily make your demand for public shaming and postings of termination proof illegal. Since ThinkForex is under Australian law, you would need to check and see if your demand for this is anywhere near legally possible. I suspect that it isn't.

If ThinkForex posted all the information you filled into the forms while opening and funding your account along with all the ID documents you submitted, would you say that falls under free speech and expression?

4. Rob T. has told you that the proper procedure to have your issue fully reviewed is to fill out the form here - Troubleshooter - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

If you refuse to do so, this will prove to any court of law or regulator that you don't intend to follow established procedures and severely damage your chances of having your case heard. If a regulator or court asks you to fill out a detailed form instead of gleaning all of your complaint information from this discussion thread, will you accuse them of being part of a conspiracy?

Please invite TradersUnion.com to post their opinion of this issue here. I'd love to see their take on the situation.

Back