Curse of the Pharaoh Strategy

Pharaoh

Brigadier General
After looking at my technical trades for the last 2 weeks, I have developed a new strategy that should guarantee significant profits.

1. I look at the trends on the 1 hour chart.
2. Check 4 hour and daily charts to make sure I'm not trading against a larger trend.
3. Check 15 and 30 minute charts to make sure the trend isn't showing signs of reversing.
4. Carefully plan my trade to run with the trend, setting reasonable stoploss and take profit numbers.
5. (This is the REALLY IMPORTANT PART). Do the exact opposite of what I planned. :(

I think I'll hide under my desk and cry now.

Just a few quick questions before I answer your question.

1. Are you female?

2. Are you cute?

3. How do we explain this to my wife?
3.a. Would you consider the Wife #2 position if I can talk Wife #1 into letting me have more than 1 wife?

4. How do we support ourselves if your trading career is equivalently successful with my own?

:D

After looking at my technical trades for the last 2 weeks, I have developed a new strategy that should guarantee significant profits.

1. I look at the trends on the 1 hour chart.
2. Check 4 hour and daily charts to make sure I'm not trading against a larger trend.
3. Check 15 and 30 minute charts to make sure the trend isn't showing signs of reversing.
4. Carefully plan my trade to run with the trend, setting reasonable stoploss and take profit numbers.
5. (This is the REALLY IMPORTANT PART). Do the exact opposite of what I planned. :(

I think I'll hide under my desk and cry now.

I think I am goint to enjoy being in the peace army, thanks to posts like this, I know trading is serious, but we don´t have to miserable about it. Sorry about your loss, but thanks for the touch of irony

Regards,
Lynne

I have a similar method:
1. I'm ordering signals from some scam company,
2. I recive Entries of a day,
3. Concider ar they look good for me.
4. Encouraged by them i place my own entries
5. I'm exiting trade when i have such filling, target is gained, or have accidentaly access to the internet :p

Last month my signals would gave me around 200 pips loss and I gained 200 pips of winning, that kept me on the same level.
BTW I'm alredy taken male ;)

top down complications

Yeah I know alot who use the top down stuff to overanalyse the trade.

It takes too much time to do this and is way too complicated.

then it decides to reverse.

Back