Cyclon posts

You were right i couldn't follow your wave numbers. Last time it was at 1.40 was 20Sept and it was in the middle of a rising candle. More recent was 1.4014 on 9th Oct. since the VLT trend is up I would say we are near the top of a wave 1. However that's th ting about Elliot, you can label it many different ways

I Reckon the high is likely to be 1.4252 ish if that. (There was a previous R at 1.4244) Maybe at around 02:00 BST early tomorrow morning. I may place a short order at 1.4250 tonight, depending on how it looks later and if I remember.

need help plz

hi dears
hope you can help with a peice of advice .on friday i stucked with gbp/usd(sell) by mistake during the news release ...i dont know how to get out of this ..if you know the trend of gbp for monday or tuesday is it technically bearish or bulish ?do i have to close my trades or wiat for 1 day or two ??/:confused::confused:

trending down

IMNSHO :
gu will be trending down over next session (Monday) and perhaps you will get some profit yet. However, then a corrective (zigzag) bounce will follow so look for your exit early. There will be a better sell coming on that corrective peak which will be STRONG SELL

really thanks

cyclon thanks so much but plz could you please tell me when to close my postion ?before american news monday or late during ny session ?please send exactly when to put my exit ???thanks tones ....read my replies plz related to valuable secrets for free .i get 50-70 pips a day diffrerent currencies ....:)

go to the chat

http:// www. secretforexsociety.com/public/joinForm

lets look at it realtime

Last edited:
my thot on gu

adel
since you were'nt able to come over for realtime discussion i'll put it up here in case:
1 it is timely enuf
2 it does what i think
3 u get to see this

I see that 2.0358 is top and then down to about 2.0280 ish before going back up to 2.0400+

that is only a short term look

I cannot give you an opinion about your position without knowing where you got in and impact on your account, nor would i want to direct your move as you suggest. only u can do that. my opinion is only that. i am glad to help and if that is what this is gr8 but it may be otherwise depending on your situation and the actual market movement.

Back