Cyclon posts

Get your Upgrade, Matt

Hey Cyclon,
just wanted to let you know that I've purchased your STAR ebook and plan on testing it shortly. I'll keep you posted on how it works out.

I'm a total newbie when it comes to EW and fairly green with Forex too, so if I can make it work, all the power to yah.

Cheers,
Matt

Thanks Matt,

Be sure to check your email for the info on the new upgrade. Huge addition in descriptions, tools and play by plays. And a new bonus section for when you are ready to get aggressive with it. ATB

Cheers
Cyclon

Hey Cyclon,
just wanted to let you know that I've purchased your STAR ebook and plan on testing it shortly. I'll keep you posted on how it works out.

I'm a total newbie when it comes to EW and fairly green with Forex too, so if I can make it work, all the power to yah.

Cheers,
Matt
Matt,
how are you going with the testing, looking forward to your results.
WB

Yes i would say that it was

That was just a scalp. The actual full blown trade running is a system trade. Its pivot was at the short @ 207.91 and is still running. That and also the 2 pivots leading into that are on my main page. Each has a screenshot to show the trigger signals. I know you will recognize them!!

Cheers,
Cyclon

Mt4?

Not making any sense, it cant still be open, the SP went up after your short although you gave no SL for this it is unlikely to still be open AND you have traded another a short on the same pair at a higher price since which also made a loss.

If you are going to post your trades you need to post the closes and times as well or you just leave everyone wondering if you really did the trade or you are faking it.
If so, why not post a live statement as well? Take a look at my website link.

I checked your site but $500 gots $10,701.36 in 9 days

Hi whylose,

Short answer is I am busy sometimes and don't post everything I am doing. So if you want to know doing what you may check mine.

On your site I see you get a little of everything! Music, Video, and some philosophy ('Life's for living'). Do you know I think you've got something there.

However you have a bot that does what they all do. Cost you potential and worst of all TIME. Here is some additional philosophy you may have heard: 'Life is short' & 'Make hay while the sun shines'.

I do know that taking advantage of potential is like what is shown on mine. Here is for instance: Taking only a minilot acct with a most conservative $500.00 over the latest closed series in last 9 days series gets you $10,701.36

Cheers,
Cyclon
====

I have a couple of questions. Is there a stop on this trade? Is this more of a swing trade (based on a higher time frame) or a short-term trade.

Thanks.

Back