Cyclon posts

Hey DM

Hey DM. Always - time basis relative.

The real big guns are setting up.

Hey Cyclon,

Long term corrections possibly ending on many pairs gbp\jpy usd\jpy usd\chf ...etc, STARs will give us the entry, but we must be patient. As you have said, big guns are surely stetting up, get ready for some major pipage!!

Duane

Not to be rude, but if this is a 100% system (at least part of it?), where is the proof? The calls in this thread so far haven't been impressive. I understand they aren't from the "new" or "official" system, but how about a few calls that are? When the "big guns" line up, let's see where you get in and get out...otherwise the claims are very hard to believe.

Open Trade

8/4/08 8:31 AM EST USA :

Short Usd/Jpy @ 108.24

This is a Supertradesystem primary setup trade for motives. While the primary setup signal does not speak to degree it is a starting pattern.

The timeframe was a 2 hour.
This signal was confirmed 8/1 around 1:00 PM EST and just a matter of the meeting of price and trigger.
SL is 108.47

TP is determined by system techniques.

A brief discussion of the system is on the Forex Peace Army's Supertradesystem discussion thread here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-education/1882-supertradesystem-com.html#post8374

8- )

Cheers,
Cyclon

Open Trade

8/4/08 8:31 AM EST USA :

Short Usd/Jpy @ 108.24

This is a Supertradesystem primary setup trade for motives. While the primary setup signal does not speak to degree it is a starting pattern.

The timeframe was a 2 hour.
This signal was confirmed 8/1 around 1:00 PM EST and just a matter of the meeting of price and trigger.
SL is 108.47

TP is determined by system techniques.

8- )

Cheers,
Cyclon

Glad to Oblige

Certainly, Longshot. That's a very reasonable expectation.

In case you didn't already know this the system is a trend ending spotting thingy. So depending on the strength in a trend the market dictates reversals and how many smaller moves you get to choose from (given the immense size of the patterns). There will be more though.

You surely have noticed that so many pairs with the strong trending since spring have broken very little.

Speaking of trendlines, I don't really know what others teach for trendline drawing with the exception of connect the tops or bottoms, but I thought I'd share what I learned works well.

I always find that attention should be paid to the lines from 2nd place. The peak just before the main peak - or v/v. And then connect it to the next good spike on the other side of that move created by the main peak. I can't tell it without a screenshot of course so I attached one illustration. This is the GBP/JPY 4Hr with the March Low. You'll probably have to zoom in on it.

As you can see this gives you your first main peak reversal. Now this may have been taught elsewhere but I found it on my own several years ago and apologies if everyone else already knew this. 8- )

Cheers,
Cyclon

Attachments

• trendline.gif
    trendline.gif
    59.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Back