• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss cyrox.com

General discussions of a financial company
Cyrox.com's CYRIBBON is definitely a Spam. I am a Technical analyst as my profession & after careful consideration of CYRIBBON I have found nothing to believe what they are saying.

This CYRIBBON is no better for me then a normal bunch of MA lines.
There is no proof of live trading here; just some fancy charts are shown (bluff). We do not believe on words we need real trade evidence & real trading account statement of at least 6 months to prof that the system is working.

Don’t try to full people saying that “There is a Gold mine under the Hill, Dig inside & show us the GOLD”

aftab1,

Cyrox is not a spam, Cyrox's Cyribbon and other products works for people who knows it inside out. :) I am saying this because I am a live example using Cyrox models, & methods. While I am not denying that you are a technical analyst, if you find yourself unable to believe what Cyrox, or Cyrox members are saying - even when real-hard results are posted up online, then by all means, it's not Cyrox, but yourself. You are a failure in your profession. Anyone can be a technical analyst, but not everybody can be a successful one, and that reason is yourself.

“There is a gold mine under the hill, dig inside & find the gold.”
Smart people will understand.. lol.

There is no proof of live trading here; just some fancy charts are shown (bluff). We do not believe on words we need real trade evidence & real trading account statement of at least 6 months to prof that the system is working.

Everyone's statements are put out to show it's legitimate standing. Cyrox method has survived ALL markets conditions, huge meltdown, 9/11, 2008 global crisis, to determine a good trader is not by his ability to one-trick pony all the way, but theirs to adapt, and face all sorts of vicissitudes - A good trader survives recessions, not just a bull rally. HAVE YOU EVEN SURVIVED ONE? The fact that you publicly lampoon Cyrox, because of your ignorance shows you know nothing. Your blatant propagandistic criticisms will not fool anyone but yourself. Free annual workshop provided, 1-on-1 training available, has this ever not occur to you to spend a small amount to see what's REAL? Instead of hiding behind that screen of yours like a keyboard warrior talking sh!t, show your face if you dare, come to the workshop like a man. All of us will be waiting for you.

- Rebellious.

Last edited:
Cyrox.com's CYRIBBON is definitely a Spam. I am a Technical analyst as my profession & after careful consideration of CYRIBBON I have found nothing to believe what they are saying.

This CYRIBBON is no better for me then a normal bunch of MA lines.

Don’t try to full people saying that “There is a Gold mine under the Hill, Dig inside & show us the GOLD”

You do not even know the meaning of spam and people are going to believe that you are a technical analyst and a professional... If you are a professional technical analyst - you will know the difference between laggin repainting moving average based on time frame chart and a pure non-lagging Cyribbon based on bid/ask flow that never repaint - enough said...

Cyrox traders are laughing at you when you said MA is better for you... FYI: there are many proof of live trading... Even kids traded and posted live currenex screenshots and many broker signed statements where cyrox traders doubled their live accounts in one month... all real trade evidence and real account statements... we do not need 6 months - as we can show you and beat your annual return in one month in our live account... we do not need one month - 7 days enough to beat your performance... I have already challenged you (that text was deleted by moderators in the review section)... If you are man enough come and trade - and beat our performance... newbies who used our triggers and targets shown on Cyribbon made easy money - they do not need advise from a stupid technical professional like you - we know who you are... you could not even perform in a demo account with all your skills... that is why you were kicked out of hedge fund training program... keep spinning the wheel... and burn your money and your family member's money (e.g.: your cousin's money)...

We do not need to fool anyone... People have brain and they can think for themselves... Even a kid can spot the difference from moving average and cyribbon... They do not need guidance from a looser like you... We know you started with our stolen e-book and then tried to steal our cyribbon... You are a professional freeloader looking for free stuff... Your tricks are not going to work on cyrox traders - they have seen many leechers like you...

You are digging your own hole while cyrox traders are trading and making money... keep digging with your moving averages... you do not even understand the difference between method/models/styles and tool... enough said... iki...

Back