CySec Broker, Scammer , Capital.com, i request withdrawal fund on Nov 24 2019, still processing

Benjaminngsiu1234

Private, 1st Class
CySec Broker, Scammer , Capital.com, i request withdrawal fund on Nov 24 2019, still processing.

my ID is 53679815 , I requested fund withdrawal USD 450 on 24/11/2019. I sent almost 30 emails to chase them. But they said they already sent message to Neteller, which I use this method to withdrawal. It is none of their problem. I need to wait the reply from Neteller. But almost 1 month, I did not get any reply !

True scammer !

FxMaster

Lt. Colonel
CySec Broker, Scammer , Capital.com, i request withdrawal fund on Nov 24 2019, still processing.

my ID is 53679815 , I requested fund withdrawal USD 450 on 24/11/2019. I sent almost 30 emails to chase them. But they said they already sent message to Neteller, which I use this method to withdrawal. It is none of their problem. I need to wait the reply from Neteller. But almost 1 month, I did not get any reply !

True scammer !
First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

FPA Forums Team

Caution: Moderators at Work
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Feb 12, 2020 at 11:38 AM