Cysec never will not help you

PilipenkoIgor

Sergeant
I am a victim of SkyFX. All my attempts to return the money have failed. Correspondence with Cysec and my request to help them also have failed!

Cysec is not a good regulator, but they have finally begun handing out some sizable fines.

Cysec made it very clear that they don't handle orders for client reimbursements. That falls under the authority of the relatively recently created Cyprus Financial Ombudsman's office. So far, there have been no rulings, since they are overwhelmed by the shear volume of complaints.

I can say this. If you don't complain to the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman, your chances of recovering your money is ZERO. If you do complain, send them a polite reminder every two weeks and if you are lucky, you may see some action within a year.

Are you reading what I'm writing? Let me try one more time.

I believe I made it plain that Cysec is NOT a good regulator. On the other hand, Cysec has been ramping up fines, suspending licenses, and cancelled a license or two. Just like the UK's FSA, they do welcome complaints of rules violations by brokers, but also pass off ALL responsibility for client recoveries to the ombudsman.

If you do complaint to Cysec AND the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman, you MIGHT eventually get some or even all of your money back. If you sit around being a defeatist, chanting "Cysec will never help", and don't bother to lift a finger to file the proper reports, then you WILL NOT ever see 1 cent of your money again.

Are you reading what I'm writing? Let me try one more time.

I believe I made it plain that Cysec is NOT a good regulator. On the other hand, Cysec has been ramping up fines, suspending licenses, and cancelled a license or two. Just like the UK's FSA, they do welcome complaints of rules violations by brokers, but also pass off ALL responsibility for client recoveries to the ombudsman.

If you do complaint to Cysec AND the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman, you MIGHT eventually get some or even all of your money back. If you sit around being a defeatist, chanting "Cysec will never help", and don't bother to lift a finger to file the proper reports, then you WILL NOT ever see 1 cent of your money again.
Thank u again. Your advice is good. But the problem is that I write to Cysec chairman, Cysec supervisor and Ombudsmen almost EVERY DAY, but the answers are unbelievable : contact skyfx, wait, contact skyfx, wait,wait,wait, contact skyfx, wait,wait.....from ombudsmen NO answer at all. That is problem

I'm more than happy to admit that Cysec sucks. On the other hand, if everyone gives up and stops reporting, then they'll be able to say that there's no need for investigations, since no one complained.

I recommend contacting them once every week or two. Daily contacts on something which could take months or years won't really help and may even slow the process down.

Thank u again. Your advice is good. But the problem is that I write to Cysec chairman, Cysec supervisor and Ombudsmen almost EVERY DAY, but the answers are unbelievable : contact skyfx, wait, contact skyfx, wait,wait,wait, contact skyfx, wait,wait.....from ombudsmen NO answer at all. That is problem

Do you make a phone call?
i had this problem with BVIFSC,they did not answer my email,after i make call for 2time they find my email and answerd(confirmation), and about my complain 3weeks passed but untill now only they said wait for our email,
"We are currently reviewing the matter and will revert as soon as we can "
i hope they answer soon and solve my probem.

Cysec is not a good regulator, but they have finally begun handing out some sizable fines.

Cysec made it very clear that they don't handle orders for client reimbursements. That falls under the authority of the relatively recently created Cyprus Financial Ombudsman's office. So far, there have been no rulings, since they are overwhelmed by the shear volume of complaints.

I can say this. If you don't complain to the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman, your chances of recovering your money is ZERO. If you do complain, send them a polite reminder every two weeks and if you are lucky, you may see some action within a year.
is it possible to argue that avalibility of CYSEC license is a sign of broker shady activities? For example, my broker recently received FCA license but before that they were just an Cysec broker, is there a correlation between having an Cysec license and untrustworthy behaviour?

da gebe ich them recht, ich habe von CySEC überhaupt nie Eine Antwort bekommen, und der Ombudsmann Hut Auch nach 10Monaten noch nicht geschrieben, ich werde noch verrückt, bin um 120.000 € betrogen worden. bin 71 Jahre und habe keinen Magen. Steinweg, Aigner und Wendler , sind Verbrecher. Die Damen vom Info hatten Mitleid und diese sagten " diese Account Manager sind nur Verkäufer aber keine Trader " , bitte kann mir jemand den Schlußkurs AUD/USD vom 18.9.2015 schicken, 24 Option, danke Schenk1945@gmail.com

Back