DACFX (daclandex.com) Scam

KayG46

Recruit
Hi,

This all started a couple of months back when I was introduced to a site called DACFX (daclandex.com) by a woman I met online. She said she made incredible profits through them. It was social engineering and I now believe this woman is part of the scam.

Initially, I started with small deposits in the form of Ethereum sent from my Coinbase account. I submitted 30k USD at different times. She was also helping me with the trading signals on MT5. I started to see profits come in on MT5 trading. She kept pressuring me to make more deposits. At some point, she, herself sent money (100k USD) to my DACFX account directly to increase my profits. The trading went on for a while and the total balance came out to 342K USD. When I went to withdraw the balance, that’s when the issue started with the site. Initially they asked for 10% in handling fees. Since all my savings was put already on to this account, I had to borrow 20k from my wife and the “woman” helped with rest. After this handling fee was paid, they refused to release the funds saying that there was a flag on my account since my deposits came from different IPs (Multi Wallet IP injection). And they wanted me to pay the 50k more as security deposit. They promised it won’t be charged to the account and it will reflect on my balance. This time the “Woman” sent 30k on my behalf and I took a personal Loan of 20k to pay the balance. The 50k reflected on my balance of 342 k as it increased to 392k.

Once the security deposit was paid, they came up with another reason to hold my money. They said due to recent criminal money laundering activities on MT5, I need provide the source of my money and send a 5% audit fee(20k). I managed to pay them again and provide source of funds (which was screenshots of money I sent them as Ethereum through Coinbase). Once this was completed, they hit me again with another reason to block my withdrawal. They said the system has detected technical abnormality in my account because I made too many withdrawal requests and I need to pay 2% (8k) more to complete my withdrawal. This is when I started to feel that they are scamming me. I haven’t sent any more money to them. The “woman” keeps pressuring me to send them the 8k as her money is in the account as well. When I said no, she threatened me with a police case and her “mafia cousin”. I blocked all contacts with her.

As I am typing this, I realize how stupid I was. One of my close friends told me about FPA. At this point I don’t care about the profit I made. I made deposits of 106k USD. As long as I can get this back, I would consider myself lucky. DACFX can keep all the profits they made with my money. I hope you guys at FPA can help me. See attached for screenshots of evidence and conversations with them

Attachments

• 2022-06-10 23_30_29-Window.png
    2022-06-10 23_30_29-Window.png
    162.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Handling fee.png
    Handling fee.png
    53 KB · Views: 22
  • Multi.png
    Multi.png
    49.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Laundering 1.png
    Laundering 1.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Laundering 2.png
    Laundering 2.png
    182.3 KB · Views: 18
  • With 1.png
    With 1.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 19
  • With 2.png
    With 2.png
    201.5 KB · Views: 21
I think at this point DACFX is a bog scam. I also lost so much with this company. How where you contacted? I was contact by a lady on Facebook.

Yes I was too. Were you able to recover any of your lost money from them?
Sorry for your loss. What country are you from so we can advise where to report? These scams are called pig butchering and the video below includes several details.

Hi,

This all started a couple of months back when I was introduced to a site called DACFX (daclandex.com) by a woman I met online. She said she made incredible profits through them. It was social engineering and I now believe this woman is part of the scam.

Initially, I started with small deposits in the form of Ethereum sent from my Coinbase account. I submitted 30k USD at different times. She was also helping me with the trading signals on MT5. I started to see profits come in on MT5 trading. She kept pressuring me to make more deposits. At some point, she, herself sent money (100k USD) to my DACFX account directly to increase my profits. The trading went on for a while and the total balance came out to 342K USD. When I went to withdraw the balance, that’s when the issue started with the site. Initially they asked for 10% in handling fees. Since all my savings was put already on to this account, I had to borrow 20k from my wife and the “woman” helped with rest. After this handling fee was paid, they refused to release the funds saying that there was a flag on my account since my deposits came from different IPs (Multi Wallet IP injection). And they wanted me to pay the 50k more as security deposit. They promised it won’t be charged to the account and it will reflect on my balance. This time the “Woman” sent 30k on my behalf and I took a personal Loan of 20k to pay the balance. The 50k reflected on my balance of 342 k as it increased to 392k.

Once the security deposit was paid, they came up with another reason to hold my money. They said due to recent criminal money laundering activities on MT5, I need provide the source of my money and send a 5% audit fee(20k). I managed to pay them again and provide source of funds (which was screenshots of money I sent them as Ethereum through Coinbase). Once this was completed, they hit me again with another reason to block my withdrawal. They said the system has detected technical abnormality in my account because I made too many withdrawal requests and I need to pay 2% (8k) more to complete my withdrawal. This is when I started to feel that they are scamming me. I haven’t sent any more money to them. The “woman” keeps pressuring me to send them the 8k as her money is in the account as well. When I said no, she threatened me with a police case and her “mafia cousin”. I blocked all contacts with her.

As I am typing this, I realize how stupid I was. One of my close friends told me about FPA. At this point I don’t care about the profit I made. I made deposits of 106k USD. As long as I can get this back, I would consider myself lucky. DACFX can keep all the profits they made with my money. I hope you guys at FPA can help me. See attached for screenshots of evidence and conversations with them
All of the trades, profits, balances, etc. are fake. The money was stolen as soon as you sent it to them and the MT5 charts and graphs are all delayed and manipulated. The account balances shown to you are also manipulated by them.

Sorry for the bad news however Bairrada was a different scam website that morphed into Dacland. Below are other FPA threads with details.

Yes I was able, but I could only get 56% of my money back. Have you tried to report to the police?

I used the law enforcement agencies and I was surprised when I started getting reply from the Lady that first contacted me on Facebook to invest my hard earn money that she was sorry for scammers me. I guess I was lucky enough to get my money back.

Back