• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Dacland withdrawal problem

I am having an issue with a company
Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/20102/Daclcfx.com and then follow the below suggestions.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out whether you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg
done

Bairrada meanwhile changed their name. Look what I have found !!!!!!!!!!
STAY AWAY FROM THIS BROKER ; DON`T PAY ANY MONEY TO THEM ; IT IS LOST !!!!!!

Warning: Low score, please stay away! O N L Y S C A M M I N G Y O U R M O N E Y!!!
It has been verified that this broker currently has no valid regulatory, please be aware of the risk!

Attachments​

• 20210730_611994.png
    20210730_611994.png
    201.8 KB · Views: 1

This person may have been associated with this Dacland Scam

Attachments

• 310DF720-2312-49DD-8469-DF78EB4C72D8.jpeg
    310DF720-2312-49DD-8469-DF78EB4C72D8.jpeg
    170.6 KB · Views: 8
Can you give more informations about the scammer or scammed person? Because when you call this given number , there is no connect and refused immedeately!!
Yes, I was approached earlier this year by his person. We carried on a conversation for about 2 weeks and then she started telling me about her story and forex. She asked me to set up an account and download MT 5 so we can start trading. I refused cause I was already dealing with another broker and then she stopped communications with me. I met her in Forex 77 trading group on WhatsApp

Yes, I was approached earlier this year by his person. We carried on a conversation for about 2 weeks and then she started telling me about her story and forex. She asked me to set up an account and download MT 5 so we can start trading. I refused cause I was already dealing with another broker and then she stopped communications with me. I met her in Forex 77 trading group on WhatsApp
Can you post a photo from the female scammer ?

Do you have further information about the Link of the company and the momentary telNr. of the Broker working together with this female Person.

Back