Daily Forex Tips For Newbies

I exactly thought of same today as I saw this thread title, that any trader whether newbie or old, should first check the economic calender before he decides to trade on any particular pair that day.

Indeed, Forex tips works everytime whether you are newbie or experienced trader. Right now traders has to look on Oil price who are trading it.

While analyzing your daily routine, you should look at any major news event that might or eventually take your trade towards loss. Especially if you are scalping or day trading, you need to watch out for news.

When you check any trade setup on a pair, you should always check its trend on higher time frame because if you trade against the trend, then you can get to loss trades most of the time.

Hello Guys,

I`m starting this thread to help newbies to get knowledge about what they can do and what they can avoid in Forex.........

Thank you very much for starting this thread. What are some of the risks involved in jumping into live directly without the demo?

Hello Guys,

I`m starting this thread to help newbies to get knowledge about what they can do and what they can avoid in Forex.........

Thank you very much for starting this thread. What are some of the risks involved in jumping into live directly without the demo?

If you starting directly without demo then you must lose your money as you dont know how to trade, demo has virtual money so you can manage as much practice as you want but in real trading you will lose your own money so ever never think or take chance to go live without practising on demo.

For me the best tip was to know exactly when I'm going to enter and exit a trade, it's the right way to deal with emotions.

I have been told that i must start with some site that:
1.Have good voice support, so you can abuse them with infinite questions.
2.Good money back policy.
3.Good starter promotions(i guess the new sites are more likely to have good ones)
4.Good reputation.

Does this make some seance to the more experienced of you?

Good starter promotion sounds like a bonus. Until you know and trust a broker, it's far safer and simpler to avoid ALL bonuses.

Back