• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Daily Price Action (DPA)

I am having an issue with a company

FXtrader2706

Recruit
The owner of DPA (Justin Bennett) posts weekly analysis to the Public. However, when you join his "membership" the exact same analysis is posted to paying members! He recently started a Skype group for traders who invest $20 000+ into Blueberry Markets and clearly he has a "vested interest" in Blueberry Markets from what can be seen. Members never see any of his actual trades he posts or mentions in his membership group that he takes himself. He is making lots of money by scamming people into believing that he is an expert. Of course, he cancelled my membership when I made comments about this and the public should be warned about this as it is unethical. He also claims to be a Price Action trader, but when you join his membership you realize he is a "breakout" trader and not a Price Action trader. He is making a lot of money scamming people into believing that he is a PA trader and the fact that members receive the same analyses as the Public is pointing to him being a fraud.

The owner of DPA (Justin Bennett) posts weekly analysis to the Public. However, when you join his "membership" the exact same analysis is posted to paying members! He recently started a Skype group for traders who invest $20 000+ into Blueberry Markets and clearly he has a "vested interest" in Blueberry Markets from what can be seen. Members never see any of his actual trades he posts or mentions in his membership group that he takes himself. He is making lots of money by scamming people into believing that he is an expert. Of course, he cancelled my membership when I made comments about this and the public should be warned about this as it is unethical. He also claims to be a Price Action trader, but when you join his membership you realize he is a "breakout" trader and not a Price Action trader. He is making a lot of money scamming people into believing that he is a PA trader and the fact that members receive the same analyses as the Public is pointing to him being a fraud.
Can you invite him to this thread, please?

WARNING!!!DON’T BUY!!! DON’T BUY!!! DON’T BUY!!!

If you must then at least buy through PayPal as you will be covered for a Refund!!!

Absolute Rouge, Scamster without any feelings to say the least!!!

I bought the program (please note without any option for PayPal) and got sucked into his Bull **** as anyone can get FREE predictions from the internet and YouTube which are just as good if not Better!!!

Bought on the 20th of Feb 2020, after a few hours going through his ideology, I realised I have heard all this before and decided to claim a Refund as I thought it was a waste of time for me.

So emailed Justin for a Refund on the 24th of Feb 2020, no response for a couple of days then emailed again through his DPA member’s Alert section…..still no response.

Finally a few days later I emailed again for the Refund…..still no response.

Well today is the last day (01/03/20) for claiming Refund….still no response!!!

So now I am left losing $295 dollars and nothing to show for it except regret for trusting a SCAMMER!!!

I WILL ALSO be WARNING PEOPLE ON Forex Peace Army site of this Justin Scamster Bennett!!!

@FXtrader2706
Does the aledged scammer have a website for this service?

have you lost anything to this aledged scammer?

@samsehmi

please open your own separate scam alert and submit evidence in that thread.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

WARNING!!!DON’T BUY!!! DON’T BUY!!! DON’T BUY!!!

If you must then at least buy through PayPal as you will be covered for a Refund!!!

Absolute Rouge, Scamster without any feelings to say the least!!!

I bought the program (please note without any option for PayPal) and got sucked into his Bull **** as anyone can get FREE predictions from the internet and YouTube which are just as good if not Better!!!

Bought on the 20th of Feb 2020, after a few hours going through his ideology, I realised I have heard all this before and decided to claim a Refund as I thought it was a waste of time for me.

So emailed Justin for a Refund on the 24th of Feb 2020, no response for a couple of days then emailed again through his DPA member’s Alert section…..still no response.

Finally a few days later I emailed again for the Refund…..still no response.

Well today is the last day (01/03/20) for claiming Refund….still no response!!!

So now I am left losing $295 dollars and nothing to show for it except regret for trusting a SCAMMER!!!

I WILL ALSO be WARNING PEOPLE ON Forex Peace Army site of this Justin Scamster Bennett!!!
He is making a fortune and claiming to be a Price Action trader, but he is in fact a breakout trader and big difference in strategy. I did not take any of his trades when I was a member as it made no sense to me as a pure PA trader. He cancelled my membership when I challenged him on his strategy and the fact that I commented on his close relationship with Blueberry Markets (a brokerage). Also, he gives non-members the exact same trades as paying members and this alone is a huge scam in my opinion.

Justin Bennett has not shown up for weeks

If you are looking for a Mentor you need to look elsewhere. Justin Bennett has not shown up for weeks on his site for PAID members other than to post one very lame EURUSD video last week. He has a separate website for Cryptos and all his energy goes to Tweeting about that and has not made any comments on the PAID FOREX site in several months. We were promised 1-2 Daily vids, not happening. There is a long thread in the forum of complaints about him and broken promises. You were NEVER able to have a conversation with him, there have been no webinars since I joined over 3 years ago and all the content is free so no need to join but has not been updated in the past SEVEN YEARS! Honestly, paid members in the Forum ask Justin questions all the time and he NEVER answers, not sometimes, he NEVER answers. This is the type of site and person that gives FOREX a bad name. Steer Clear- BTW there are NO REFUNDS as he mentions that there is on the sight. Signed Completely Disgusted!

Blueberry Markets has been flagged as a Scam. See the thread below with page 2 having specific details about Blueberry.

Back