Daily technical & fundamental analysis for multi-forex pairs

NFP trade and analysis for EUR/USD
Here is what all we took into account to enter sell trade on EUR/USD post NFP.
EUR USD, M30, Jul 2, 2020.png

EUR USD, H4, Jul 2, 2020.png

Buy CAD/JPY | NFP trade and analysis for Managed Forex Accounts | Keon Consultancy
If you have watched this video, you know that we were not bullish on USD/CAD despite there was a minor bullish scenario. At the same time, we were bullish in USD/JPY and it made AB=CD to upside whereas we were expecting CD to be at least 127.2% of BC but it apparently became lengthier than expectation, which strengthen bullish context.

NFP as well as unemployment rate came better than forecast, USD/JPY got bullish force but CAD/JPY got greater bullish force, you can see USD/CAD falling. We entered buy in CAD/JPY again and rest has been illustrated on the screenshot.
CAD JPY, H4, Jul 2, 2020.png

USD JPY, H1, Jul 2, 2020.png

Buy CAD/JPY | NFP trade and analysis for Managed Forex Accounts | Keon Consultancy
If you have watched this video, you know that we were not bullish on USD/CAD despite there was a minor bullish scenario. At the same time, we were bullish in USD/JPY and it made AB=CD to upside whereas we were expecting CD to be at least 127.2% of BC but it apparently became lengthier than expectation, which strengthen bullish context.

NFP as well as unemployment rate came better than forecast, USD/JPY got bullish force but CAD/JPY got greater bullish force, you can see USD/CAD falling. We entered buy in CAD/JPY again and rest has been illustrated on the screenshot.
View attachment 55322

View attachment 55323
Trade was closed at TP.

Trading ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI inline with technical analysis | Keon Consultancy
Here is how I traded ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI inline with technical analysis.
EUR USD, H1, Jul 6, 2020.png

AUD/USD sell trade | Analysis by a Forex Fund Manager of Keon Consultancy
Here is my AUD/USD analysis following statement of RBA Governor Philip Lowe.

GBP/USD analysis by a Forex Fund Manager of Keon Consultancy
Here is how I have determined a sell trade setup on GBP/USD:

Back