Daily technical & fundamental analysis for multi-forex pairs

Here is how we are trading RBNZ Official Cash Rate & Monetary Policy Statement | Forex News trading
Here is how we are trading RBNZ Official Cash Rate & Monetary Policy Statement inline with Fibonacci Extension.

NZD USD, H4, Aug 11, 2020.png

USD/JPY analysis | Use of Ichimoku with AB = CD pattern | Managed Forex Accounts | Keon Consultancy

This video explains how we are trading an AB = CD chart pattern in USD/JPY with the help of the Ichimoku indicator.

Trading Butterfly & Evening Doji Star in CAD/JPY ahead of OPEC-JMMC meetings | Forex Fund Manager
This analysis explains my view on Crude Oil and correlated currency CAD. It also illustrates how exactly we're trading Butterfly chart pattern and Evening Doji Star candle pattern on the CAD/JPY chart ahead of OPEC-JMMC meetings.

3 Drive is not always a reversal pattern | GBP/USD analysis | Managed Forex Accounts
This video illustrates the conditions to be met by the market in order to consider 3 Drive as a reversal pattern. It explains when you should not consider 3 Drive as an effective reversal pattern.
The video also explains a breakout and a buy trade opportunity.

Buy EUR/USD | Analysis by a Forex Fund Manager of Keon Consultancy
The video explains entry and exit points for a buy trade in this analysis:

NZD/USD analysis | 3 Drive under construction | Managed Forex Accounts
This video explains how I figured out that the down-trend is prevailing on D1 time-frame, and how I identified an evening star candle pattern, hidden bearish divergence and an under construction 3 Drive to enter a sell position.

Buy trade in USD/CAD | Analysis by a Forex Fund Manager of Keon Consultancy
USD/CAD on H4 time-frame has been making lower lows, whereas MACD has been higher lows, which makes a bullish divergence. We entered buy right after the closing of the bullish engulfing candle shown on the chart below. The chart also shows entry and exit price levels.
USD CAD, H4, Aug 19, 2020.png

EUR/USD analysis | False Breakout | Use of RSI 22 & 35% retracement | Forex Fund Manager
This video explains how I identified a false breakout, how & why I used RSI 22 instead of default RSI 14, how and why I used 35% retracement level instead of the default 38.2 to figure out a sell trade.

False bullish breakout | GBP/USD analysis by Keon Consultancy, a Forex Fund Management company
This video explains how I determine a false bullish breakout on D1/daily time-frame of GBP/USD. It further illustrates how I am trading it to the short/sell side, and what are my exit & entry price levels.

Back