Daily Trading Levels Videos - And Trading Results

Damon

Founder/Director Pellucid FX
Welcome traders, students, newbies, investors and account promoters (I give great commissions) :)

I am sharing with you my daily trading levels and setups recorded by yours-truly on video daily, I hope you can find them very useful to increase your banked pips, or if learning still, I hope you can learn something new from me in the way I control my trades and in the tools I use, my levels work very well with Sive Mortens market forecasts and I often talk about his larger time frame setups when I am going over my interday setups. I personally trade these levels on the Eur/Usd in the accounts that I manage. These are candid videos in that you will see me actually working out the levels and potential trades. I will also go over my thought process in trades and the results of those trades.

As a warning I am not your average guru, I do not forecast that if it does not go up it may indeed go down....or sideways (Rampant in the forex world but not at FPA!), I try to stick to actual trade-able setups/levels and possible ways to take those trades. I am a real trader going through the real pressures, ups and downs, I tend to speak my mind (swearing included) and look ragged and even unkempt at times. My professionalism is in the way I trade not in the color or style of my underwear or the cut of my hair. (It's what a person does that defines him, not what he says he may do or what he looks like.)

Please feel free to yap with me. (I welcome feedback and interaction)

I don't toot my own horn very well so I'll refrain from any boasting about my performance -here is one of my managed accounts audited performance so you can see that I do make money trading.

Go to the last post to see the current trading levels I am playing with.

Best,

Damon Hunt @ Hunt The Forex .Com

Last edited:
May 8th 2012

Here is my first video... lame setups today, not the best time to start posting here.. but this is what levels I am trading tonight

[video=youtube_share;j7Vi9ZVslsU]http://youtu.be/j7Vi9ZVslsU[/video]

Here is a trade I took tonight:

[video=youtube_share;9xvhHegG8Ow]http://youtu.be/9xvhHegG8Ow[/video]

May 10 2012 Projections trading are here!

I have another trade I took last night before bed that I discuss too.

[video=youtube;DiBnM6SgJ2A][/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Friday, and pivotal level May 11 2012

Ok Guys, although it may not be easy, we are coming into an area that is quite pivotal, of course it is on a Friday that makes it a little harder to trade but there we are!

I will update with any trades I do tonight, have fun ;)

[video=youtube;l1P2ivrNvNk][/video]

May 14 2012

Another gap down, at super critical area, see how I intend to play this here:

[video=youtube;allTu64GdF8][/video]

Thanks pharoah :) how's it hanging? How's trading?

I'm currently debating whether or not to buy the AUD/USD for a carry trade or not. For some reason, the USD is trying to show some strength and I'm not sure how long it can keep up the "Almighty US Dollar" act.

Gotcha, I guess you are a long term trader? Do you watch the videos? Do you use any of the tools I use?

Back