Daily Trading Levels Videos - And Trading Results

[video=youtube;cduYCRlmgj4][/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Damon,
I've checked some of your videos and they are really interesting. Particularly combination of trend lines Camarilla pivots and some tools of DiNapoli arsenal.
If you do not mind, I would like to ask couple of questions:

1. Have you ever tried to use Gann Fan instead of simple trend lines? I think that it might be interesting experience, since they have an application very similar to one as you apply trend lines;
2. Can you specify a bit more, how you make a decision about entry. I still can't clearly catch this moment.

Thanks.
Your trading approach just confirms the unspoken rule - to reach something in this business you method has to be a combination of art and science.

Hi Sive,

I have been watching you for quite some time, I think you provide an excellent service.

I used Gann Fan yes and found that if it lined up with a trend line it worked very well indeed, if did not line up then it worked some of the time but not enough to use exclusively.

My entry is based on my systems having confluence. So if for example, I have prior market resistance plus a fib node and a break breathe saying buy, I will ignore the one thing saying down (Camarrila's)
My problem is when I have equal systems saying up and equal saying down. I found entries extremely dificult to catch lately and am actually back working at the moment, I had no trades 1 and a half months. I need to create some income with putting managed account at risk.

When I start seeing safe entries again I will get back in the game.

It would be nice if I had work in the industry like you do. But instead when I am not making money trading in the market I need go elsewhere to make money.

Thank you very much for contacting me, I think you are doing a terrific job.

...But instead when I am not making money trading in the market I need go elsewhere to make money.

So do I. I'm not trade per se either . Currently my primary occupation mostly deal with real investments and fundamental analysis.

Wish you successful exploration of your trading method.

BTW, do you place stops or you just always control the trade in front of PC? Since, as I understand you're mostly short-term trader.

Back