1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daily Video, EUR/USD, October 04, 2010

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    Currently Eur has a good potential on different time-frames. And in this video we will discuss many possibilities for short -term and long-term trading on EUR that can appear on the next week.
    THis video a bit larger than usual, I had to include weekly time frame as well, because it crucial for trading plan of coming week and has very important levels.

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Oct 3, 2010
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. sergenet

sergenet Recruit

Great analysis Sive. Thanks.

3. lotterbe

lotterbe Recruit

thanks Sive - very helpful analysis as always :)

4. Lee Barker

Lee Barker Recruit

Lee

Just place real small trades with your stop losses and have a trailing one too.

Cheers

5. TraderBob

TraderBob Private, 1st Class

Dollar Index Fib Level

Sive, great analysis. Also we have just hit the 1.618 retracement on the dollar index which coincides with the Eur/Usd hitting right around 1.38 so we may get a retracement that penetrates the 3x3 green line. This is at 77.93on the dollar index and we are there. We may penetrate that level a bit and then bounce back which would probably coincide with the long position at 1.35 to 1.3533 on the eur/usd.

#5 TraderBob, Oct 3, 2010
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  6. cpartners

cpartners Private

Hi

Thank you very much for your analysis

7. hank007

hank007 Recruit

Lots of information to mull over - thank you.

8. ochills

ochills Master Sergeant

Hi Sive,
    I do appreciate your analysis very very good but pls I am missing a lot base on the video I subscribe to your FEEDS (rss), I REGISTERED FOR UYOUTUBE may be I will be able to watch or download the video but I cannot pls if you have writting analysis for daily pls help on how to get it
    thanks a millions

9. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi Ochills,
    well, when I make a video I make a corresponding text update in weekly thread. It simple. Just watch for new posts there, ok?

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex...39-forex-pro-weekly-october-04-08-2010-a.html