Daily Video, EUR/USD, October 04, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Currently Eur has a good potential on different time-frames. And in this video we will discuss many possibilities for short -term and long-term trading on EUR that can appear on the next week.
THis video a bit larger than usual, I had to include weekly time frame as well, because it crucial for trading plan of coming week and has very important levels.

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dollar Index Fib Level

Good morning,
Currently Eur has a good potential on different time-frames. And in this video we will discuss many possibilities for short -term and long-term trading on EUR that can appear on the next week.
THis video a bit larger than usual, I had to include weekly time frame as well, because it crucial for trading plan of coming week and has very important levels.

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Sive, great analysis. Also we have just hit the 1.618 retracement on the dollar index which coincides with the Eur/Usd hitting right around 1.38 so we may get a retracement that penetrates the 3x3 green line. This is at 77.93on the dollar index and we are there. We may penetrate that level a bit and then bounce back which would probably coincide with the long position at 1.35 to 1.3533 on the eur/usd.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sive,
I do appreciate your analysis very very good but pls I am missing a lot base on the video I subscribe to your FEEDS (rss), I REGISTERED FOR UYOUTUBE may be I will be able to watch or download the video but I cannot pls if you have writting analysis for daily pls help on how to get it
thanks a millions

Hi Sive,
I do appreciate your analysis very very good but pls I am missing a lot base on the video I subscribe to your FEEDS (rss), I REGISTERED FOR UYOUTUBE may be I will be able to watch or download the video but I cannot pls if you have writting analysis for daily pls help on how to get it
thanks a millions

Hi Ochills,
well, when I make a video I make a corresponding text update in weekly thread. It simple. Just watch for new posts there, ok?

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...39-forex-pro-weekly-october-04-08-2010-a.html

Back