DAILY VIDEO. EUR/USD, September 06, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Next week has a bullish bias, and we have some possibilities to come aboard.

Check video for details

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really awesome...

I don't know anyone else on the internet who gives such accurate outlook and logical predictions about the market movement. How I wish we had more professionals, bankers, traders giving such market outlook on public forums.

And thanks for strating GBP and JPY, Sive !!!

I love FPA !!!

sive how do i get access to your analysis on the other pairs that u have suggested many Thanks

Hi Tom,
well, EUR, GBP and JPY - currently this is all that I can do public right now, because it takes a huge amount of time.

thanks

Sive,
thanks for your analyses! I'm glad that you add 2 pairs (so we can figure out the possible crosses (gu, gj and uj) also! Will support us a lot!
Are you still active in Suisse (bank) or other place in Europe now?
Grtz,
Denis
Belgium
you can also answer me on pm (fortunes@telenet.be), thanks again!

Additional two for analysis-GBP and JPY

In response to Toms question you said that EUR,GBP and JPY are currently all that you can do public now. So you do some PRIVATELY.Please explain in detail.

I think because he is working for a bank, he may have to get clearance prior to releasing his data. Just my hunch...

Khisa

Hi sive.

Thanks for the good work. I just want to find out how you've placed the fib levels on E/U to find the support levels. How did you find your focus point, because i haven't seen any retracement since friday's rally up.

Back