Daily Video, EUR/USD, September 17, 2010

Thanks for your efforts Sive. I learn SOMETHING from everyone of your insightfull posts. I am amazed at your accuracy most times. Your posts are much appreciated.

I am working for the day that all traders should move toward..... using your posts as a "2nd opinion - reality check" instead of the "guiding light decision beacon".

One quick question..... Do you have a top three "hit list" of things to do or study that will help us become more accurate, confident, self sustained, and profitable taders?

It's always good to listen to the voice of experience.

Thanks again Sive.

Appreciation

Hi Sive
I just wanted to add my thanks to you for your excellent forcast service - I am still working with Demo's after loosing a lot on a crashed and burn't cash account.
I am really impressed with your indicators - we all know that demo sites are easier than cash - there is no trader bidding against you (most of the time) but even allowing for that I am becoming convinced that with your assistance/forecasts, a new Cash account is just round the corner.:)

This analysis is also in line

Hi Sive thanks fo the analysis again.

I just wanted to tell you that analysis was again in line with the signals dat i receive.

Please what is the meaning of a proprietrary stuff... does it mean something that has a copyright or that can only be given to specific persons?

Thanks

Hi Sive thanks fo the analysis again.

I just wanted to tell you that analysis was again in line with the signals dat i receive.

Please what is the meaning of a proprietrary stuff... does it mean something that has a copyright or that can only be given to specific persons?

Thanks

Hi, Forexclues
I can't catch the subject. You mean Indicators, or what?

They are scalp trade trading signals (For intraday day traders only)

It is not an indicator.

They are a combination of news letters and possible movements in the market for a particular day.

The news letter tells us the prediction of price projection, the focus of the market as at the time, and a little about world news.

Thanks.

Back