Daily Video, EUR/USD, September 17, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
As we expected, EUR has continued to creep higher and remains near daily overbought area.
But there are some strong resistances above the market, and possibly it's time to take some chips off the table.

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi Sive Morten, pls how else can one access to your analysis because the video probably because of bad network signals has not been playing. i just want to know if there is any other way to access your analysis apart from video format. thanks

hi pls how can i get Joe's DiNapoli's methods and Joe's proprietary indicators. i think i'm interest in trying out that method and the indicators. thanks for your quick and positive response.

Thanks for Your GREAT ANALYSIS

Hi Sive,
Thanks a million for for analysis I have taken about 110 pips on Buy for EUR/USD.
Pls I don't know if you I can get this Joe's DiNapoli's methods and Joe's proprietary indicators. I am strongly interested on this indicators.
Thanks once again for your analysis.
It will be highly appreciated if I can get that indicators
Thanks a MILLLIONS

Thanks for Your GREAT ANALYSIS

Hi Sive,
Thanks a million for for analysis I have taken about 110 pips on Buy for EUR/USD.
Pls I don't know if you I can get this Joe's DiNapoli's methods and Joe's proprietary indicators. I am strongly interested on this indicators.
Thanks a MILLLIONS
Joel

hi Sive Morten, pls how else can one access to your analysis because the video probably because of bad network signals has not been playing. i just want to know if there is any other way to access your analysis apart from video format. thanks
Well, first of all, look for weekly research threads in my forum topic.

Second, I make regulary updates in these threads, and they as a rule coincides with the video.

hi pls how can i get Joe's DiNapoli's methods and Joe's proprietary indicators. i think i'm interest in trying out that method and the indicators. thanks for your quick and positive response.

It depends from your trading platform. DiNapoli does not offer proprietary indicators for MT4. These authorized indicators simply are not existed for MT4.
All I can say, that, probably, you can search in web, but there is no waranty that they will be 100% the same.

Hi Sive,
Thanks a MILLLIONS

Hi Joel, just read my answer above. There are no proprietary DiNapoli Indicators for MT4.
Besides, names MACD Predictor, Oscillator Predictor and others are under Law protection and, as I know they are the registered trading marks. So, even if you will find something for MT4, I suppose, that this indicators will have different names.

Hi Mr Morten...can you please have the Eur USd video everyday like before. your analysis on that pair is a daily necessity and great servce and i always count on it before making any decision.Thank you

Hi Mr Morten...can you please have the Eur USd video everyday like before. your analysis on that pair is a daily necessity and great servce and i always count on it before making any decision.Thank you

You can cut and paste the link in your browser ( and watch the video in yourtube. (Didthis this morning, no problem).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back