Daily Video, GBP/USD, September 13, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hello everybody,

Finally we can shift to another currency, because for today Cable has more interesting possibilities for trading than EUR and JPY.

The upward momentum trade with the target around 1.5750 is still possible, but before that we can see short term down move

See details here:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rockstar

Sive,

You are a rock star! I am so happy that you have included other currencies in your analysis. Great work.

Thanks

How to see the videos if we are in China.

hello any chance to see the video in China, as you know youtube is banned, kind regards.

Great

Hello everybody,

Finally we can shift to another currency, because for today Cable has more interesting possibilities for trading than EUR and JPY.

The upward momentum trade with the target around 1.5750 is still possible, but before that we can see short term down move

See details here:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Hello Sive,

I thank you for your analysis on that pair, I hope to see a further support on GU down to 1.5220 -50 to enter my long with a 60-90 SL and I have a taget up above 1.57 level . I share the same view on upmove on GBP/USD ASAP sir :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sive,

Love the analysis. I use MACD 12,28,9 on my charts which shows the lines already crossed on the daily. Is there another setting I can use that will mimic the MACDP you use?

Thanks,
Gregg Seipp

hello any chance to see the video in China, as you know youtube is banned, kind regards.

You can read the text version, just look in the root of my topic on forum. THere is a weekly analysis of Cable...

Hi Sive,

Love the analysis. I use MACD 12,28,9 on my charts which shows the lines already crossed on the daily. Is there another setting I can use that will mimic the MACDP you use?

Thanks,
Gregg Seipp

Hi Gregg,
in fact, if you use MT4, you will not be able to use my numbers, but here they are:
Besides, MT4's MACD uses simple averaging for signal line and I use exponential...

Sive:

I appreciate your adding the Cable. This is the currency that I trade the most and look forward to your insights.

Sive,

I would like to know that also. I'm using GFT and they don't seem to have that indicator. Is there something else that it might be called?

Back