Daily Video, GBP/USD, September 24, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

There is a very interesting situation on Cable right now, that can lead to some screams. I just want to warn you about possible bearish trap on the market. Definitely speaking, we should move lower, but if we will understand the market mechanics correctly, we can possess ourself more safer.
You can even watch it just for education purposes...

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
gbp/usd false bear trap??

Mr. Sive, Once again you are wrong in your guesstimate in today's gbp/usd video where you warned us of a False BearTrap n advised us not to go long. Instead I have shorted it from 1.5775 TP 1.5600.And now it is at 1.5844 heading towards 1.6000!!!

Mr. Sive, Once again you are wrong in your guesstimate in today's gbp/usd video where you warned us of a False BearTrap n advised us not to go long. Instead I have shorted it from 1.5775 TP 1.5600.And now it is at 1.5844 heading towards 1.6000!!!

Hi, Bomi,
and Who have said that we should Sell from 1.5775? Watch video carefully.
The main idea was that market should reach 1.5775 area and not to enter short from 1.5660 area. This has been acomplished at 100%.

signal

Sive i am of the same opinion myself ,sorry to ask ,but ive watched the video on numrous occasions and i was the same thinking short at that area ,although i havent as i didnt get a reason to trade short ?

Back