• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

DailyFx Plus Signals - Any feedback??

quicksilver

Private, 1st Class
Do any of you guys here trade signals based off DailyFx Plus? Their monthly subscription at €19.99/mo seems very affordable compared to the usual market price for signals..

Would like to get some feedback on this.

Do any of you guys here trade signals based off DailyFx Plus? Their monthly subscription at €19.99/mo seems very affordable compared to the usual market price for signals..

They did not work very well for me but that's me. If you check here: Forex Justice - FXCM Signals you can see that some traders used them and swear by them.

Your best bet is to open a small account - I think you can open an account with just $25 but better ask them first on the live chat - and use the signals for free on your demo before you decide if they are for you. Needless to say that you must trade them on your demo as if you were trading live otherwise what works in your demo may not work on your live account. That is my experience anyway.

Best of luck:p

Hi Quicksilver,

The DailyFX Plus signals are based on readings from the Speculative Sentiment Index (SSI) which looks at how traders are currently positioned in the market. While past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results, these sentiment-based trading strategies tend to do better when there is volatility. The analysts on DailyFX.com regularly post updates about which signals they think will do best depending on the market conditions, such as the table below which was included in an article by David Rodriguez on August 5th.

forex_us_dollar_at_potential_turning_point_body_Picture_2.png

You might be interested to know that access to the DailyFX Plus signals is free to FXCM account holders, and it's possible to automate the signals on your FXCM account via the Mirror Trader platform.

Jason

Last edited:
Hello.
I'm very disappointed with this service. Their advertising slogan was that one would never trade alone. However, one of the DailyFX forum experts didn't condescend to reply to my fairly simple question about trading.
Overall, I have no idea why one should pay for this chaff, perhaps just to see that most of their trades are losing ones. In fact, they don't come from experienced traders or analysts, but automatically generated based on the preference of FXCM clients, who, as their stats suggests, are mostly loosers.
I have emailed both to DailyFX and FXCM support asking a refund, but they simply ignore my request. Instead, FXCM spam my inbox suggesting opening a live account and saying they were unable to reach me, even though I had not given them my phone number.
I think they don't mind their clients lose money inside their brokerage.
I'l never pay for this servis again and will never open an account at FXCm.

I am also disappointed with the Dailyfx plus service. I paid a $20 monthly subscription and am still in the first month, so to be fair I need to get to know the system and learn to use it to its best advantage, but my first experience was to ask a fairly straightforward question that I eventually sent to about 3 different recipients (including the non-live Live Talk facility). It took 5 days to get any real resolution, and until then most responses were simply links to existing info on the site (that I had read already) rather than a proper answer.

I'm going to give it a bit longer as I do think the SSI (trading against what the crowd is doing) makes sense, and after all, it is me who must decide whether to use the advice or not. My first attempt I made money from the SSI signal I took and avoided a losing trade by not taking another one - that was based on my experience - don't buy into resistance. So all fine there, so far. But there is a link on that page to Classic signals and that's where it gets confusing.

The signals are not well explained, are confusing to use and aren't well supported. I'll report in a while about profitability, once I have learned how to use them. BTW, I have been a profitable trader for almost two years now, and that might make all the difference to how successful the signals are. Admittedly, trading is tough right now because of the very low volatility, so we'll see how it goes.

Hello.
I'm very disappointed with this service. Their advertising slogan was that one would never trade alone. However, one of the DailyFX forum experts didn't condescend to reply to my fairly simple question about trading.
Overall, I have no idea why one should pay for this chaff, perhaps just to see that most of their trades are losing ones. In fact, they don't come from experienced traders or analysts, but automatically generated based on the preference of FXCM clients, who, as their stats suggests, are mostly loosers.
I have emailed both to DailyFX and FXCM support asking a refund, but they simply ignore my request. Instead, FXCM spam my inbox suggesting opening a live account and saying they were unable to reach me, even though I had not given them my phone number.
I think they don't mind their clients lose money inside their brokerage.
I'l never pay for this servis again and will never open an account at FXCm.

Back