AntonioV

Recruit
I have an investment in dailypipsfx.com . The investment started in June 13, 2021. They have requested many payments, all of them were fulfilled on time. To release the delivery of the money, they requested a last payment, to compensate for a change in the USD-BTC parity, which was excessive, I refuted them for the fact that the parity had not changed as they said. Their strategy of pushing and setting very short deadlines, coupled with the lack of transparency and the fact that they don't listen, was part of what made me keep paying, with the idea of not losing my money.

Also this last payment was made on time. But the Blockchain account executive said it was lost. I immediately showed him the entry of the money to his account, through Blockchain.info

I have already sent emails to the site to request help and clarify the situation. None of them have had an answer, none. The Blockchain executive acknowledged that the money had entered his system, but he said that he could not properly register it to release my account. From this, I lost confidence, since they insisted that I pay again, although the supposed error was theirs since it was in their system, since he did recognize the income of resources and they used it for other things and not for the payment to my account. After this, they were imposing penalties for the alleged non-payment, they never recognized the money that they took from the wallet. All this caused me to lose confidence on them.

This misunderstanding went on for a long time with the Blockchain executive, but he did not release the account and eventually returned it to the dailypipsfx executive. My hope was that they would come to their senses and avoid this whole process. I see now that I was wrong, as the dailypipsfx executive was in the same position as the Blockchain executive, they wanted me to pay.

After the money was returned to dailypipsfx, the executive was hiding for a long time, during which time the company was making internal movements. I just got back in touch with them, but they say all payments have been lost.

dailypipsfx.com is registered in the Companies House, now that we are back in communication, I realized that the company applied to delete its name from this registry, starting today. I asked them about this and they see it as a natural process in their evolution. And then they told me "If the profit isn't transferred before strike off then you forfeit it all."

These are the background of the most relevant of the account. Naturally I am very concerned about everything, and I do not see the will to keep their word, to deliver the investment, much less to do so in the terms originally agreed.

I trusted the wrong people too much and now I'm just looking to get out of this. Thanks for your help. I can provide more information and names. What should I do? How should I act? I am new to this and I am very concerned.

Attachments

• Gmail - Bonus Notification_jun 13.pdf
    59.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Application to Strike-off.pdf
    17.2 KB · Views: 7
I have an investment in dailypipsfx.com . The investment started in June 13, 2021. They have requested many payments, all of them were fulfilled on time. To release the delivery of the money, they requested a last payment, to compensate for a change in the USD-BTC parity, which was excessive, I refuted them for the fact that the parity had not changed as they said. Their strategy of pushing and setting very short deadlines, coupled with the lack of transparency and the fact that they don't listen, was part of what made me keep paying, with the idea of not losing my money.

Also this last payment was made on time. But the Blockchain account executive said it was lost. I immediately showed him the entry of the money to his account, through Blockchain.info

I have already sent emails to the site to request help and clarify the situation. None of them have had an answer, none. The Blockchain executive acknowledged that the money had entered his system, but he said that he could not properly register it to release my account. From this, I lost confidence, since they insisted that I pay again, although the supposed error was theirs since it was in their system, since he did recognize the income of resources and they used it for other things and not for the payment to my account. After this, they were imposing penalties for the alleged non-payment, they never recognized the money that they took from the wallet. All this caused me to lose confidence on them.

This misunderstanding went on for a long time with the Blockchain executive, but he did not release the account and eventually returned it to the dailypipsfx executive. My hope was that they would come to their senses and avoid this whole process. I see now that I was wrong, as the dailypipsfx executive was in the same position as the Blockchain executive, they wanted me to pay.

After the money was returned to dailypipsfx, the executive was hiding for a long time, during which time the company was making internal movements. I just got back in touch with them, but they say all payments have been lost.

dailypipsfx.com is registered in the Companies House, now that we are back in communication, I realized that the company applied to delete its name from this registry, starting today. I asked them about this and they see it as a natural process in their evolution. And then they told me "If the profit isn't transferred before strike off then you forfeit it all."

These are the background of the most relevant of the account. Naturally I am very concerned about everything, and I do not see the will to keep their word, to deliver the investment, much less to do so in the terms originally agreed.

I trusted the wrong people too much and now I'm just looking to get out of this. Thanks for your help. I can provide more information and names. What should I do? How should I act? I am new to this and I am very concerned.
How much do you pay them and how?

Communication with executives is normally done via WhatsApp. When you send email's to them, you don't get any response from dailypipsfx. They are inflexible, when they take a position, whatever you argue, they don't listen to you because they are right. They categorically ignore you and only rely on what they are telling you. I made deposits that they did not recognize, but they withheld my money without any valid explanation. Everything they say is considered part of their policies, even when they have no support or have just made it up. They are very harassing and at the moment they scare you and pressure you to pay. They pretend very well, that together with you they form a team, and they end up manipulating you. As for the transfers with dailypipsfx and with thunderbird Blockchain, all are made via transfer of BTC / USD to the wallet that they specify.

The chronology of events is in the attached file. Focusing attention on the problem, it started from the last additional payment requested, a supposed difference in parity BTC - USD, in fact the difference was in the opposite direction and they did not listen. Said payment was covered in a timely manner. The Blockchain executive confirmed the latest transfer, but argues that the system already had the money and that I need to pay again:
"System is operated by programmed bots and they act accordingly to how it was programmed and I tracked the coin to a wallet and also it was transferred to the next empty block but I don't know why the system has refused to stamp the transaction and it's being recorded as blocked transaction, meaning it didn't come through "
And the threats to return the whole process began:
"My board is threatening to refund everything back to her platform"
Although he confirms having the money, he mentions that he has pressure from his administration:
"Both of you won’t have it with me same way my management is not hearing anything I have to say"
"I even explained you’ve spent way too much they still didn’t push tbrough with the stamping on your account"
Here he expresses that in the end, this depends on the decision of the company's management, which never agreed to recognize the payment, despite the evidence provided by Blockchain.info; and that the Blockchain executive ignored with answers like this:
"Confirmations will always continue to go through as more blocks of transactions are what it comprises of, I'm sorry if it gets to next week then there’s nothing I can do to help anymore"

He insists that I pay again and only then will he be able to help me, but he does not guarantee that the same thing will not happen again. And then he said that he could not track the money, that is, he no longer found the last transfer, he did not solve the problem.
He kept insisting on asking for more money, but this time to deposit it to a different account than mine. It is worth mentioning that this payment is additional to the payment officially requested and which I paid and was accepted.

Now they tell me to contact the platform so that from there they will tell me how to withdraw the money, from which they have already taken a lot from me arguing that they are penalties, when in reality they have all the problem. I covered all the payments in a timely manner and they invented a currency difference so that I would pay again, and from there they diverted it and insisted that I pay again, but now to another account that was not mine, which I refused. It is worth mentioning that the last payment was additional outside the protocol of the official payments, for which I covered the required payments in time and form, including the payment of taxes. Now that they have explained the new procedure in more detail, they are requesting that I deposit more money to release my funds, this is really impossible, there is definitely no credibility or trust based on the exposed facts. I need help to recover my funds and to be able to continue with my affairs.

Attachments

• Chronology of events_Dailypipsfx_English.xlsx
    11.5 KB · Views: 5
I am worried about my investment. How can you help me?
Now that I am looking for more information about dailypipsfx, I find another documented case:
scam-detector.com/validator/dailypipsfx-com-review

Thanks for your help.

Back