Dalton Finance closed the door and I want to get my money back!

Please if anyone finds a way to get money back from the evil dalton finance please email me REMOVED @Yahoo.com. ,thank you.

FPA Forums Team Note: Posting your email address like this will get you dozens of offers of help from Recovery Room Scams. Those are designed to make very convincing offers of being able to assist, but really just want to steal more money from you.

It would be better if you start your own thread and give some details of how and when you were scammed.

Please see my work with Greymountain on here. Dalton Finance was borne from Porter Finance which was Greymountain's #1 binary option platform. Greymountain is in Wind Up in the UK (Deloitte is the liquidator, David Van Dessel being the actual person doing the liquidation). Mr. Van Dessel's email address is dvandessel@deloitte.ie. Let him know of the issues that you have had with David Cartu's companies. I am into this for over two and a half years and am hoping that the Wind Up is canceled and David Cartu is made to pay everyone back...the millions that he has taken.

Back