DANGER SIGNALS!! OPTION RALLY

Iceman543

Private, 1st Class

Don’t be trusting with OPTION RALLY like I was because they will take you to the cleaners. I understand that there are risks in this business but I don’t call mismanagement of a clients funds an acceptable risk as basically in three days my account was decimated!!

You be the judge. I have attached part of the email I sent to OPTION RALLY some time ago with a please explain!!

Yes, unfortunately there are some shonky and unethical operators who don’t care who they rip off and the sooner that OPTION RALLY closes that gap instead of defending their actions the sooner these weasels will be eradicated from these businesses that wreck families and lives.
All companies have black sheep who operate unethically, however if a company is an HONEST one they will admit their mistakes, make sure their customer is kept happy, fix the issue and move on. That company will survive!!

NOT SO WITH OPTION RALLY. They defended their brokers saying they acted in my best interests and after losing the bulk of my money, offered me YET ANOTHER LEVERAGE OF $30K. I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THIS WAS GIVEN TO ME IN GOOD FAITH AND ACTUALLY THANKED THE PERSON PROFUSELY FOR FOR LOOKING AFTER ME AND SIGNED THE AGREEMENT. SOME PEOPLE LIKE ME NEVER LEARN!! WELL I DO THINK THAT PEOPLE ARE HONEST.
I THEN REALISED THAT I WAS AN IDIOT. THEY GAVE ME $30K BONUS WHICH WAS CALLED LEVERAGE, THEY SEND ME $6K OF WHICH $2K WAS A MISTAKE AND STIPULATED THAT I MAKE $70K BEFORE I CAN START WITHDRAWING!!! I THEN REALISED HOW I WAS CAUGHT AGAIN..HERE IS ME THANKING SOMEONE FOR THEIR GENEROCITY AND I DIDN’T SEE THAT IF THESE PEOPLE COULD NOT MAKE A PROFIT OUT OF ALMOST $100K WHICH I LOST, HOW IN THE NAME OF GOD ARE THEY GOING TO REACH $70K FROM THE NOW $24K.

I joined Option Rally in January 2015. Initially I was looked after a gentleman who seemed to be helping and we got on well. Things went well even though danger bells started ringing as repeated requests were made for more and more investments and when withdrawals were requested I was virtually talked out of it. Yes I was a dumb azz for listening.

I was asked if they could trade for me. Being a rookie I thought that would be better and signed the form they sent me. Again it was a dumb azz thing to do as my account started dwindling very fast. I was a rookie and I could do better!! I requested this trading to stop. It stopped for a while and my account started going up. Again they started trading against my permission and this happened several times and I requested stops.

I don’t believe in bonuses and told them so, however they put me in such a bad position that I was running out of money. they said this wasn’t a bonus but it was “LEVERAGE”! and does not carry the same process as Bonuses. You guessed it, I believed it!!

Then a couple of guys come on board I wont mention their names at this stage.

I get told to put money in because he can get everything back and that he was the one to deal with and was very successful. I told him I could not afford It and my Visa was on the limit. He said not to worry as Option Rally would pay for the interest and the payments and after the NFP he will send me money to service my accounts. He convinces me to max my CC out telling me they were SAFE TRADES. Turns out they were “leverage” trades apparently and I could only withdraw after that was made up.

That particular day , after I had that deposit taken from my account I got a call from the ANZ Bank Fraud department telling me that someone was trying to withdraw funds in Cyprus and whether I had given the ok. I told them not to let it go through and it STILL didn’t dawn on me what was happening till later.

Needless to say I had another losing day and also the ones he put long term. I said I was going to report him to the Regulatory board but didn’t. I didn’t hear from him after that..he vanished into thin air!!

Then my normal broker disappeared ??? no one could give me an honest answer where he went and why. There were conflicting answers that’s how I know they were not being honest. I still remember his remarks one day after the saga above. He remarked he didn’t know how some people slept at night!!

Well my broker was replaced by another one who again started the sales pitch and promised $30k would be in my account by Monday and he needed more money. I tell him again my account is full. He tells me that he will go check. He comes back and says there was money there and he had withdrawn $15,000. I asked him how he could do this when he didn’t have my security codes? He replied somewhere along the lines that the banks know who they are dealing with. I was absolutely speechless and fearing repercussions agreed and signed the DOD.. another dumb azz thing to do..yes I admit it. This time I instigated a series of events to try to get an answer but everyone had disappeared and no one could be contacted.

The saga continues and I have had several conversations with them and they tried other tactics however now I am a little bit more educated in their ways and have now refused the so called :LEVERAGES”.

I want a settlement now. I do not wish to trade with a company EVEN with their money if I have lost confidence!! And faith!!! And everything else.
I told them I was taking legal action. They have replied saying and I quote

“Your behavior throughout our engagement has been opportunistic and extortionist and you do not honor any of our agreements, including the Waiver. At any time that the Company accepted your requests and provided you with additional bonus/refund/special benefits etc. you have asked for more. Recently, following your aforesaid conducts and threats, we have come to the conclusion that your extortionist demands will not end and/or settled, thus, we have decided to stop all communications with you and immediately close your Trading Account.”

Wonderful…BRING IT ON I SAY!! I have nothing to hide!! And let me say this, the way the agreement is worded, any decent court of law would straight away see the smoke screen that was created!! And here I was thinking OPTION RALLY was doing me a favour and actually thanked them profusely.
Attached below is a part of the emails I have sent. This has been going for more than 6 months and whatever OPTION RALLY do to try to frighten me off wont work asI have got email trails, skype convos etc. check out the emails below. There is probally more references to other issues but I think you will get the drift of what I am saying.

After what you see...if you still decide to trade with them, then TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM SURE I AM NOT ALONE!!

Emails not in any particular order are on the next post . I just picked them at random. There are others!! YES, I will be posting more. I have absolutely nothing to lose!!! and i can sleep at night!!

Sent: Friday, 14 August 2015 10:54 PM
To: 'Edward Brooks' <EdwardB@optionrally.com>
Subject: FW: Edward i have changed my password

Hi Edward
Thanks for your call yesterday explaining why this fiasco happened as you were away for four days attending a Seminar or something.

I am just worried if that when you go away again how much of my already depleted funds are going to be wasted again so I don’t think that is a very good explanation for the loss of more than $40K in such a short time.

Moving on, as we discussed you said don’t worry and you will be sending me a withdrawal for the funds that I requested and I received an email from your compliance saying that I was getting one but I didn’t give a figure?

You said that I am not to worry and that by Monday there will be more funds in my account and you will send me some more, however if there is no trading in my account I don’t know how you are going to achieve this?

You also said that my account will definitely be built up again so I am looking forward to you letting me know exactly how this is going to happen as I have very little funds left in my account after this fiasco.

A follow up phone call explaining to me what your strategy is this time would be greatly appreciated.

I haven’t copied Support in this as you said you have the situation well under control, but you told me this some time ago and look what happened.

Let’s hope this time something happens as these situations would not happen and ofcourse no one would get upset.

Thanks looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Martin.

Sent: Tuesday, 11 August 2015 3:58 PM
Cc: 'Support' <support@optionrally.com>

Subject: FW: Edward i have changed my password

Hi Edward

I have requested Support to change my PW and I have changed my password because I do not want you or the floor to trade for me as your trading has effectively just about wiped out my account.

I have asked several times for a phone call esp. to find out what happened to my Protected funds and to find out why you didn’t trade the NFP for me like you said you were going to.

You told me you were Daves manager. I really would have expected better if you are.

Disillusioned

Martin

Sent: Sunday, 9 August 2015 9:01 PM
Subject: FW: Could you please call so we can discuss strategy. thz

Hi Edward

Can you please take some time out and give me a call plz.

I would like to discuss where we are going from here and what your plans are.

Please call urgently! To ease my mind.

Thz
Martin

Sent: Monday, 3 August 2015 11:01 PM
Cc: 'Dave Green' <daveg@optionrally.com>
Subject: RE: Could you call again because i pressed the wrong button.

Of course I am stressed Now I have three over maxed CC without a hope in hell to service I trusted you.

What would you do in my shoes if I let you down ?

Well I am trying to de-stress..to think logically..questioning ethics..etc..etc..

I hope that the floor isn’t trading for me again? At the moment!!

Look at their record for Thursday and Friday and they have already cost me more than 50k without last weeks fiasco.

Edward I was up to $8 k before the trading floor took over. Dave and myself were doing fine!! So I have a right to be angry esp, you asked me to trust you.

I have invested $100,000 so far which is not chicken feed and my retirement fund trusting OPTION RALLY WITH MY FUTURE.

I WILL SOON SEE IF I HAVE MADE THE RIGHT DECISION BECAUSE AT THE MOMENT I SURE AS HELL KNOW I HAVEN’T AND FEEL VERY LET DOWN ACTUALLY FEEL SCAMMED.

Option Rally Record

Thursday 30th – 20 trades for 5 wins loss -$9849

Friday 31st _ 16 trades for 4 wins loss -$26680

Total - $36529

I realise you cant win every trade but you guys are professionals..and 5 wins from 20 trades ? Its carelessness..but hey they have done that in the past as well.!!

I started with $45k on Wed!! you assured me to build the bank up to trade in oil. If that had been done we would have had our 60-7-k!! you know that!!

That’s why I am upset.

Let’s discuss when you are not busy please, and when will I see the protected trades especially big one added back to my account.

I am still sick from day surgery on Friday for my lungs and this is not helping at all.

I really want to know as I have three CC to service URGENTLY.

Thz

Marti

Sent: Monday, 3 August 2015 9:56 PM
To: Martin Williams <icemann543@outlook.com>
Subject: RE: Could you call again because i pressed the wrong button.

All good no stress

From: icemann543@outlook.com [mailto:icemann543@outlook.com]
Sent: Friday, 28 August 2015 10:36 PM
Cc: support@optionrally.com

Subject: Fwd: Can you check this urgently plz

Hi Edward

Further to my email below i have now received $1500 from you.

I am still waiting for the 2x $300 and $500 that are showing as withdrawn. Could you please chase up and make sure they have gone into the CC That you sent over the top ending in xx6970. URGENTLY PLZ. Its been over 2 weeks now.

Also i received a call from a guy named Timothy who said was calling on your behave and has the audacity to ask me for more deposits after you guys have drained over 50k out of my account the last 3k being for oil last week which was supposed to be a 'sure thing' and lost as usual!

I am still waiting for an explanation how

You managed to lose so much of my account in such a short time. (See past emails)

AS A MATTER OF EXTREME URGENCY I WOULD LIKE MY SECURITY CODES THAT WERE GIVEN TO DAVE ONLY TO BE DESTROYED. THEY WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ON FILE and my understanding was they were destroyed after a transaction. DAVE ALWAYS asked me for them before he EVEN thought of doing a transaction for me.

This will prevent any unauthorized transactions happening before i give my release! Like has now happened.

As you see now I am extremely annoyed and Timothy got the blunt of it. I am quite sure he will be able to tell you how i feel at the moment.

I would like to speak to Eli Jackson. I did everything he asked and am very disappointed with Option Rally now.

I have a full email trail and would like to discuss it with him and work out a solution.

This time after my repeated emails for a call i dont want a call and be told "all good" then two days later i am down over 36k like last time! !

I can't believe that afer all my emails for a call to find a solution i finally get a call only to tell me that my account is at risk and more is needed!

Regards

Martin

Sent: Tuesday 25 August 11:34

Subject: Can you check this urgently plz

To: 'Edward Brooks'

Hi Edward

Can you please check the deposits that you were supposed to make as only one deposit of $500 to CC ending 3065 has been received.

Where did the $1500 go ? idealy that should have gone to CC ending 6970 which was overdrawn the most. and the other 2x$300.

I nominated the accounts that were affected because of that withdrawal that was made by you on the 29th.

The main issue is the CC ending with 6970 which was overdrawn by you for $1097.

All these withdrawals were part of the 15k that you withdrew before I could say anything as we discussed.

Could you plz clarify which account that all the below moneys went so I can at least chase it up and check.

As I recall you said you released close to 4k (ty)but the actual figure as below is $2600 which is enough to get me out of trouble for the month but hasn’t arrived yet.

If you check your email I stipulated where they had to go so you could have at least some funds as you said you could trade out of this mess Option Rally created.

I need your reply asap please Edward. Today would be good.

You told me not to involve Support so I haven’t, but I might have to as this has gone too far and my account is dying a slow death.

At least a phone call would be greatly appreciated with the correct payments. The silence is worrying me even more as it tells me something is wrong your side.

Regards

Martin

Hi Guys

Another day and no answer or solution, so I am going to propose a solution now before I go any further.

My Account Record so far.

• My Personal Investment in Option Rally to date $99,604 (this represents all my savings)
• Highest Account figure $87,000 ( it was in profit then)
• Turnover from January $1,121,549
• Option Rally’s investment not known but I believe it is substantial.
• If I had invested this sort of money with another company even though it is not a great deal I would have still had VIP status

I am not going into other shocking losses incurred by Option Rally’s trading floor where it just seems that the trades were picked at random and just continued even when a profit was reached ultimately ending in a loss. Dave stopped this happening and we were progressing well, till he had the accident and Edward took over.

Below is only the last three days of trade after the fiasco on the29th with my account was virtually wiped out with what seems to be a hit and miss trading scenario by the floor. Even though I asked that the floor trading be closely monitored as big losses have been incurred before.

You would expect this from amateurs but I believe Option Rally says they are professionals. One would also question whether Option Rally makes money on whether the customer wins or loses. If not it certainly looks like volume plays a big part in the profitability of the company, not winning trades by customers??

All the communication I got is, it’s all good!!

Option Rally Record-three days recent trades only supplied

Thursday 30th July – 20 trades for 5 wins, loss -$9849
Friday 31st July _ 16 trades for 4 wins, loss -$26680
Thursday 20th Aug- 3 trades for 3 wins, loss - $3000

Total - $39529 that’s 12 wins out of 39 trades

This I believe is a shocking result from a company who calls themselves professionals!!

SOLUTION

1. My $15k taken out of my Credit Cards on the 29th be returned to those accounts from which they were taken out using my security codes which I didn’t authorise on the day of the transaction, causing my CC to max out and over causing embarrassing letters from my banks.

2. My account be returned to the figure of $30,015 before the $15k was taken out ( I am not being unreasonable here even though I know my account was mismanaged and the figure is higher and that’s one reason why it reached this figure. Everyone makes mistakes including me but these mistakes were just carelessness.)

And the saga continues..

Clear guilty and another idiotic broker. They know they are doing fraud and at least no human values. They empty retirement funds, hospital need etc,..

As sent in another post, these binary option brokers only interest is to empty client accounts.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/ex-binary-options-salesman-heres-how-we-fleece-the-clients/

There are cases of getting money back. Approach a lawyer or raise credit card charge back dispute cases immediately.

Clear guilty and another idiotic broker. They know they are doing fraud and at least no human values. They empty retirement funds, hospital need etc,..

As sent in another post, these binary option brokers only interest is to empty client accounts.
http://www.timesofisrael.com/ex-binary-options-salesman-heres-how-we-fleece-the-clients/

There are cases of getting money back. Approach a lawyer or raise credit card charge back dispute cases immediately.

At that my friend is EXACTLY what i am doing now. The banks have been alerted and the ball is rolling with the legal aspect.
They have also been given the option of fixing it but proposed another scam as you read.
I never realised things could be so unethical in this business especially with the broker of their stature as they call themselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very sorry to hear your ordeal Iceman. They are a bunch of thieves and robbers. All of them need to be punished for their illegal and unethical actions.

Very sorry to hear your ordeal Iceman. They are a bunch of thieves and robbers. All of them need to be punished for their illegal and unethical actions.
Thank you and I have got very good representation i think. TOtal lostOver $100k . I am determined to spread the word so that another unsuspecting person doesnt get scammed.
Thank you for your concern.

Please see my story under the thread Optionrally is a scam. By following Pharaoh's instructions, including sending a documented complaint to Optionrally themselves, Cysec , The Financial Ombudsman in Cyprus and ACORN, I came to a very happy settlement with them without additional legal assistance. Can't disclose the amount but be strong and don't give in! All the very best!

Iceman,
Go ahead and file a compliant to the regulator, it doesn't cost much and for sure it help
the only thing is that it take really long time, as they have 4 months to reply from the day the been notified, and they will use every single day to tell you that this will not be fixed through thr regulator and they will suggest you some good scams and solutions, you may accept and go out with something or continue and follow up with them, the only thing to keep in mind that Option rally is not only scammers, but they are professional.

most of them if not all are fake names (i.e I am sure Rami Safadi is fake), they have no exist in social media by any meaning, they don't have personal phone numbers, they don't have pictures, and I am sure they don't have heart or feelings, and yes " they can sleep at night"

I am sure they will enjoy their big castles they are currently building at hell when real judgment came.

So, if you choose to follow up with them, hair a lawyer. Lawyers are expensive and this is why optionrally account manager can sleep, he is sure you will not afford it, but you know what, I have 2 good news for you:
1- Most of lawyers who deal with this kind of cases will not accept lump sum money ( and nothing in advance), they will take % of whatever they get back from them, and this is a good thing as YOUR WIN IS HIS WIN TOO.
2- you will find a lot of lawyers who deal with option Rally, so your case is easy for them as they are working, or already solve one with option****.

Keep fighting and remember .... it takes time

Good luck for both of us:
Majed

Optionrally Financial Services Ltd

1, Griva Digeni Street, ZAVOS KRIEL COURT, CY-3035 Limassol
Licence Number: 220/13 (Withdrawn) (Suspended) (Voluntary Renunciation)
Licence Date: 07/11/2013
Date of Termination:
Company Registration Number: 301842 (Registration Date: )
Date of Approval for Marketing:
Manager:
Management Company:
Custodian:
Competent Authority:
Telephone: 22 030 117
Fax: 25 251 541
E-Mail:
Web Sites:
www.optionrally.eu; www.optionrallyeu.com; www.optionrally.co.uk; www.optionrally.no; www.optionrally.dk
Other Information:
Previous Name: Tifozi Investments Ltd

There seem to be various websites (this is from Cysec reg. pg

If these scammers are based somewhere with their licenses.....and with all the people who have been scammed and have reported it to the relevant authorities.....why has something not been done by the authorities?

First and formost, people need to figure out where they are regulated, registered, and really located. Then complaints need to be filed with the proper agencies in each of those locations as well as in the home country of each trader.

I can tell you that nearly all Binary Options companies have at least some link to Israel, so here's one place to add a complaint:

www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx

If a company is regulated in Cyprus, you need to complaint to Cysec AND to the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman.

Back