Dangerous BinaryBrokerz

gastone60

Recruit
Attention guys to Binary Borkerz in Cyprus. It is a broker to trade binary option but is not certified by Cysec.
I put USD 25.000 in this broker. I lost and now into my account there are around USD 7100. On December 6th I started procedure to get back my money, till now I did not get anything. My account is fully verified, I did not ask for any bonus. So according to what they write I could get back my money in few days but after 15 days nothing at all.

How did you deposit? If by credit card, get screenshots of everything and call (better, visit if possible) the nearest branch of the card's issuing bank. Explain to the fraud and/or disputes department that the promised service of withdrawal is being fraudulently denied. Ask about a chargeback.

If the bank turns you down, or if you used a bank wire to fund, have a chat with WinChargeback and see if they can help.

Attention guys to Binary Borkerz in Cyprus. It is a broker to trade binary option but is not certified by Cysec.
I put USD 25.000 in this broker. I lost and now into my account there are around USD 7100. On December 6th I started procedure to get back my money, till now I did not get anything. My account is fully verified, I did not ask for any bonus. So according to what they write I could get back my money in few days but after 15 days nothing at all.
Go ahead and open FPA traders court case against them, Visit this link Traders Court > File a Case and follow the steps suggested there.

I see you've got a case open. Make sure to keep this thread and your case thread up to date.

Go ahead and send the link to this thread (NOT the case thread - they can't see it yet) to every address you have for BinaryBrokerz. Ask them to come here and explain why you can't access your money.

Whatever you do, don't deposit one more cent with them.

Hi Gastone, have you got your money back? chargeback is only process I know you can get your money back if you pay by credit card. Contact your credit card company soonest possible.

How did you deposit? If by credit card, get screenshots of everything and call (better, visit if possible) the nearest branch of the card's issuing bank. Explain to the fraud and/or disputes department that the promised service of withdrawal is being fraudulently denied. Ask about a chargeback.

If the bank turns you down, or if you used a bank wire to fund, have a chat with WinChargeback and see if they can help.

I lose the case with the charge back. I told them the company failed to provide me service when withdrawing my money. Sent them copies of exchange emails regarding the withdrawal request, sent them the copy of my account, the balance I'm trying to withdraw (money that was there and not lose in trading) but still, the bank favoured Binary Brokerz. No letter explaining their decision and when I called, they tell me I don't have enough evidence, that the merchant has stronger evidence and they won't tell me what evidence they have for refusing to release my money. Binary Brokerz now claim that my money was lose in trade and cannot be refunded. They are crooks and bunch of liars.

I lose the case with the charge back. I told them the company failed to provide me service when withdrawing my money. Sent them copies of exchange emails regarding the withdrawal request, sent them the copy of my account, the balance I'm trying to withdraw (money that was there and not lose in trading) but still, the bank favoured Binary Brokerz. No letter explaining their decision and when I called, they tell me I don't have enough evidence, that the merchant has stronger evidence and they won't tell me what evidence they have for refusing to release my money. Binary Brokerz now claim that my money was lose in trade and cannot be refunded. They are crooks and bunch of liars.
I guess you can escalate again. But Binary Brokerz is a criminal. I am thinking to hire a private investigator to find out who is the owner and where he is located. And then decide to hire which lawyer for the lawsuit and report the case to the right police office.

I guess you can escalate again. But Binary Brokerz is a criminal. I am thinking to hire a private investigator to find out who is the owner and where he is located. And then decide to hire which lawyer for the lawsuit and report the case to the right police office.

I found the contact information of the CIBC OMBUDSMAN. I'm going to try and send her a letter. I was confident that the bank would favour me because the money I wanted to withdraw was the money in my account and not lose in trading. I don't know why the bank favoured Binary Brokerz.

I found the contact information of the CIBC OMBUDSMAN. I'm going to try and send her a letter. I was confident that the bank would favour me because the money I wanted to withdraw was the money in my account and not lose in trading. I don't know why the bank favoured Binary Brokerz.
Did you contact Binary Brokerz to ask for money back? I don't see why they deny if the money is in your account.

Did you contact Binary Brokerz to ask for money back? I don't see why they deny if the money is in your account.

I did asked them, now they are saying that my money was lose in trade. How could could it be lose in trade when my trading account was put on hold during the charge back process? Why would I put it in trade when I'm trying so hard to withdraw it? They are bunch of crooks and liars. As soon as you deposit money with them, it's gone whether you traded it or not. Here's the copy of messages I have with them the last few weeks:

Dear Maria,

Thank you for your email, however we can see that you had traded your funds and we cannot refund funds that have been traded.

We are sorry to hear about your significant loses in your account. However, the Company has mentioned in numerous locations in our website that substantial risk is involved when trading in complex investments products as binary options. Please note that all of our graphic material on our website includes a reference to the high risk involved when trading in binary options and in combination with our comprehensive Risk Disclosure, terms and conditions, and conflict of interest policy, all which are publicly available and easy to find in our website.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2017 10:15 PM
To: Binary Brokerz Support <support@binarybrokerz.com>
Subject: Re: BinaryBrokerZ - Chargeback.

Good afternoon,

I called my bank and they told me that the case had been closed since January 12. My bank account showed that the money was returned back to you. I would like to initiate a withdrawal request and close my account. I already sent you the required documentation and given you my verbal request. Please, I have 4 small children to support. I thought trading was for me but it is not as I could not afford taking the risk of losing. Please, the money I am requesting to withdraw was the money I put in, it's not lose in trading or anything. The money is there. I followed the necessary steps to initiate my request. Please be kind. Please, process and release my money, my family needs it.

Thank you,
Maria

To: "marylen96@yahoo.com" <marylen96@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2017 11:56 AM
Subject: BinaryBrokerZ - Chargeback.

Dear Maria,

Thank you for your email.

We noticed that you initiated a chargeback process against us previously and therefore we are unable to assist you.

Please contact your bank for further clarifications.

Have a nice day !

Best regards,

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2017 5:32 PM
To: Binary Brokerz Support <support@binarybrokerz.com>
Subject: message from website

Message Body:

Hi,

Good morning. I no longer want to trade and I wish to cancel my account. I placed a withdrawal request a while back, sent my documents and talked to the person managing my account but my request has not been process.

Please advise.

Thank you

--

This e-mail was sent from a contact form on Binary Brokerz (binarybrokerz.com)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back