• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Danny Wall, 4 squared, 4sqa.com SCAM

I am having an issue with a company
Brian Sidwell

Watch out for the names Brian Sidwell and trading strategies magazine also, Brian is either another fake name for Danny, or someone scamming with him.

New Danny Wall Scam

Unbelievable everybody, one week ago this fool says he is going to return everyone's money he has because he got "robbed" by his errand runner, and this week guess what? He want's everybody to send him some more money for "instruction" on how to trade under the new CFTC rules. You can read it for yourself here:

dannywall.com

DO NOT SEND THIS FOOL ANY MONEY!!! I am owed $1000 for over two months and I know of at least two others owed $6500 for longer than that, and one other Savannah who posted in here is owed from way before that. Once it's time to return money, poof no responses to any e-mails or phone messages. Man we gotta shut this guy down fast.

Man, Danny is so helpful!!!

Okay everybody, not only will Danny Wall "guarantee" 5 times return on your money, not only will he manage your 5 million dollars for you, not only will he let you trade $100000 of his own money and teach you how to be an internet marketing millionaire, but.....he will help you find a good home stereo installation company!!! And a good office painter!!! And he'll come speak at your kid's birthday party....for $25000. Check it out...

coloradospringsofficepainter.com
springshometheaterinstallation.com
dannyewall.com/speaking

All these companies either list his phone number or address or his "company" 4squared marketing in their contact info. It is his voice on the promo videos also. So after he returns your money to you, ask him, " Hey do you know a good home stereo installation company? Or maybe a good office painter? I'm tired of getting ripped off by these kinds of people, please help me out Danny Wall. " Any victims of this fool, please post in here, if we can all get together maybe we can do something about this crook.

Looks like he's a true Renaissance Man. :D

Sounds like it's time to call in the FBI and the Colorado State Police if the CFTC and SEC won't operate a little faster on this.

Dancing Danny

Danny's got his dancing shoes on.....look at him go! My bet was on an alien abduction this time but there is still next week for that.

"Okay, a very large off exchange trade that was supposed to have closed early this week will end up not closing until the middle of next. It is the profits from that which was going to be used to send you your funds back.

I will keep you updated, but as soon as that closes, I'll begin returning funds to everyone."

Funny, I actually got a response from him on wednesday saying he would have my money back to me this week "exactly as he said previously". So when were these trades supposed to close? Early this week? I would think that by Wednesday he would have known they weren't going to so why tell me otherwise? And how exactly do you not know when you're trades will close? He must need more time to steal someone else's money to pay off the old debts.

Savannah22

In regards to Danny Wall's last email saying his trades are "not finished" - does he think he is talking to a room full of chicken farmers? I mean, if he is not trading forex but options, doesn't he realize that we know that options have a definite expiration? It is not like it is in forex, where you can keep it going and not have a stop loss in place. Give it up, Danny Wall, we know you can't trade, don't know how to trade, probably don't even have a live account with real money in it either, because all you know how to do is lie, cheat and steal.

DO NOT, REPEAT DO NOT, Send Danny Wall one penny of your money, the people scammed by him now that I am aware of is up to 7, he owes one of these individuals approxamately $100000! Totals of everyone is now up around $120000! Man what do you gotta do to get these scammers sent to prison? And just this week he was still asking for money to " learn another way to trade to avoid CFTC new rules" Anybody know the guy's name who took down Madoff? Gotta find that guy

So here's the latest from Danny:

"I am signing agreements on Friday the 22nd that will provide more than enough funds to pay you the funds you are fully owed. The funds for those agreements will be in my hands as regular bank checks on Wednesday the 27th. By Friday the 29th I will transfer the funds from my chase account into yours.

Those are hard dates, with signature dates and the date I will receive the funds agreed to. The signing on Friday is simply the formality to legalize everything."

I have heard many a tale of "sending it tomorrow" or "next week" so I have little faith this will happen, but there it is, I'll post the new update on the 29th as to whether anything actually happens.....I still got my money on an alien abduction coming or maybe the money gets lost in the couch cushions, I can't wait to see.

Newest Load of Crap

Here we go...has not paid anyone back yet but, hey send me $1000 and then send me 5% of your profits on top of that, you do the work and if you are succesful you can do the work for me, what a guy. Danny's latest:

"So, if you want to learn this skill, I'm going to want a good 20 to 30k out of each personminimum.

However, few of you could afford that much up front. So, the way it will work is like this:
1) You pay just 1k up front.
2) You agree to send me 5% of what ever profits your trading makes ... BUT ONLY when those profits are from learning what I teach.

This way, I have a very strong incentive to making sure you learn how to become the most effective, efficient, and profitable trader possible. The better of a trader I help you become, the more that I make.

That way we both win ... and win big.

One more thing about this ... I am going to focus exclusively on trading forex. We will not be talking about any other markets. However, we will be covering multiple different types of trading tactics along with teaching you market prediction."

Back