• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Danny Wall, 4 squared, 4sqa.com SCAM

I am having an issue with a company
Yet another pile of crap

Yet another solicitation for your money, even though he still has paid no one back yet...

"Even better, this technique literally has "profit protection" baked into it. Potential losses (and lets face it, no strategy will work 100% of the time) are massively minimized literally as a direct result of how this "set it and forget it" method works.

The best part is that this technique is easy to understand. There are traders that make their entire livings as professional full time traders doing just this one thing ... that's how powerful it is.

You can learn how to trade without caring about which way the market moves, knowing that almost no matter what happens, you make money. This technique takes just 5 minutes to set up, and then you can walk away, not needing to even look at your computer.
You can learn how to spot the perfect opportunities to employ this tactic, needing just 5 minutes to glance at the market and a few other things and know if the time is likely to be ripe.
You can trade without worry or fear, knowing that profits are protected, and losses greatly mitigated, thanks to how the strategy functions. Even those few times when the strategy doesn't work, concern over an account busting negative trade is nearly zero.
If you have been struggling to learn how to trade currencies profitably, then you absolutely want to learn this. YOU can learn this powerful technique.

Now, here is how this will work.

The cost to enter this class is only 500. Your funds, and those of the other people in it I am going to add together. As the class progresses, and live trading begins, I will be showing you exactly how this strategy is executed with live trades.

In other words, we are going to start with you learning the concepts behind how to trade this technique. Then, I am going to show you how to apply the concepts with real trades in the real market.

Reply back and let me know you want in and I'll explain how you "enroll" this trading class that will teach you exactly how to trade this incredibly powerful technique."

I'll save you $500, go look up a long straddle option, use it when you think the market will be volitile. While I'm not positive this is what he is talking about it sounds like it and would do the same thing. DO NOT SEND HIM ANY MONEY, you will get no "class", only lost money.

Danny Wall, master of the stall.

So to update, we were all told by Danny we would be getting wired funds on the 29th....and of course that did not happen. So we get statements from him saying he "must" send out certified funds snail mail registered and we would recieve the tracking numbers Monday....and of course that did not happen. So we get more stalls stating that the checks did go out but we would not recieve the tracking info till Tuesday afternoon....and of course that did not happen....so on to the next stall/B.S. story soon I'm sure. I am changing his name to Danny Stall.

Come on guys just pony up 50k and Danny will help you out

Check out Dannywall.com now everyone, just send him "only" 50k and he'll teach you how to make 25k a month, with that kind of loot you too can buy some crap furniture also for your house like Danny has in this video. This guy can't even return my $1000 dollars, or anyone else's money for that matter yet he can teach you how to make 25k a month. This guy is con with a capital C, I hope soon FPA will label him a scam. :mad:

Savannah22

Hi Vincam! I just wanted to point out that he says in the video that he will teach you how to trade and make $25,000.00 PER WEEK, $100,000.00 PER MONTH for the low bargain price of $50,000.00.
You are so right about that furniture - I haven't seen that kind of furniture since "Three's Company" - how does he expect anyone to take him seriously as a gazillionaire when he doesn't have his own office but is just resigned to use the desk, you know, that people put in their dining rooms, where the kids can do their homework and you can keep an eye on them when they use the internet...it is really laughable!

Next Danny Scam In Progress

So new update...still no money to anybody from this guy...guess our checks and tracking info we were supposed to get got lost in the mail...all of them. So he is on to his next scam as we speak

Domaining Tools

Looks just like his forex sites with the same hooks, I'll give you all this free info until you just gotta send me a few bucks for something and then I'll steal it. He won't even list his name on this site but it is his, his voice on the videos and his "company" 4 squared marketing. Steer clear and warn anyone else you can. Seems like he has been active on this site lately, must be why he won't return anyone's e-mails....

Danny Wall Scam

Danny Wall cheated my money for 36K..let me know where can I report him. I have put money that first started as forex pool and commodity pool in Nov 2009 and also guarantee pool. When I ask him for money on 26th June 2010, he started to delay the payment and gave lots of excuses and lies. Even with his recent message on returning us our money on 29th Oct are lies are well. I could not image that such person could still post his market analysis on The Best Forex Trader In The World and without any restriction. Hope that authority could catch him and put him to prison and gave us back the justice.

Beware of Those Who Make Guarantees

First, I wanted to thank all you who have posted so much information here about this guy, who seems to be a fraudster, with the goal of helping others avoid being duped.

I have a question, though... is it POSSIBLE (even if you seriously doubt it) that this guy is just over-confident and naive? Could he have every intention of fulfilling his promises but cash-crunched at the moment? Could he be making up excuses to buy time... that is, time to pay people out as soon as he can?

I had never heard of him before seeing him featured here on this thread. Well, maybe I did in passing, after being asked about him by a client or colleague of mine... it rings a bell, sort of. My answer would have been simply, "never heard of him, BUT... if he is making 'guarantees,' then RUN."

I actually wrote an article on the subject. I could post the URL to the article on my blog, if anyone's interested... or, I can post the article here in its own thread.

Anyway, it seems to me there are only two choices... 1. he's naive, immature, over-confident, smug, too strong in natural salesmanship for his own good, yet well-intended and really trying to do the right thing by people but unable to do so at the moment, OR 2. a slick fraudster and confidence man. I don't know, but I went back and forth between the two as I explored his sites.

If the first, investors should AVOID HIM. Don't send him any money, don't refer him, and don't follow his trading advice... but also, be careful not to demonize him beyond what is deserved. Incompetence is one thing, but thievery is another.

If it's the second, then CRUCIFY HIM (well, you know what I mean).

Either way, THANKS AGAIN to all you good people who are bringing to light what needs to be exposed. I will be checking here... keep us posted on how it gets resolved. I truly hope you'll be able to recover any of your losses.

Thanks for your post Chaz, I have no doubt this guy is a full on scammer. I'll just sum up his actions to indicate this to me...

1. This guy CONTINUES to accept money from people well after not being able to pay myself and many others back. I just heard from a guy that got scammed on one of his "real estate deals" after I had already been scammed.

2. One person I am in contact with was scammed over 6 months ago now, and he still accepted money after not returning that persons money.

3. He only owes me $1000 and cannot return it. He owes others in excess of $100000 dollars. I mean this guy has accepted $100000 from someone and can't even return $1000 to me?? Impossible in my opinion.

4. His inability to repay and loss of communication begins the moment money is due back to you, for everyone I have spoken to this is the case.

5. He WILL respond to e-mails if you are asking about getting into some kind of deal to send him money, but he WILL NOT respond when you inquire about your money. I have tested this, sent an e-mail asking how to get into a deal, immediate response, ask where's my money, no response, ask another question about the deal he wants money for, immediate response.

6. I SPECIFICALLY told him in my last e-mail to him, tell me some kind of encouraging news about when I will get my money or I will assume you are scamming me, no response.

7. FPA is looking at this behind the scenes and they SPECIFICALLY told him they do not want to label him a scam and want to resolve this amicably, he just needs to return my money, no response from him.

8. His stalls are endless, I have heard now in my course of dealing with him...in order...Canadian family emergency, In Chicago making some deal, In meetings, he sent the money but to the wrong person, all his money was stolen but he would have it all back in two weeks, that trade did not close so be another two weeks, MUST send money certified funds snail mail, funds WERE mailed and going to supply the tracking info for snail mail (this has not been supplied or received.) Any mail he sent would definitely be received by now by one of the many people I am in contact with and not one has gotten anything.

9. I have yet to hear from ONE person they had a successful dealing with this guy, not ONE, I would love to hear from someone.

Nothing says scam and scumbag more than #1 in my list. How can you possibly continue to accept money from people when you know full well you are claiming you cannot pay others back? That is scum with a capital S.

I have been following this guy for over two years now, I was there way back when in his early days when others found out he was a scammer and exposed him. He had BS explanations then and I wanted to believe him so I discounted the others exposure of him. The need to believe this guy is legit is strong, he puts out so much stuff that makes you think he is legit but once he steals your money it all looks like a con, a way to convince you he is a great guy till you get in. His origins are in marketing, and that is what he is doing, marketing, luring you in using any method possible so long as you get in. I have ZERO doubt he is a scammer, ZERO.

Thanks, vincam, for the info. Yeah, sounds like the guy is a real piece of work... but there are still a few questions that I have.

Keep in mind that even though I am taking a little bit of a "Devil's Advocate" position, I am just trying to get to the bottom of things in my own mind, NOT trying to defend him.

1. OK, he's taking money from other people. Well, isn't that what his business involves? Let's say that he really is just trying to "do the right thing" and pay the people he owes. Wouldn't he NEED to keeping "working" to do that?

2. If he was taking other people's money and then paying you (and the others) with it, then he would be running a Ponzi scheme. The fact that he's taken in more money (what his job entails) and not made the payments (for possibly real reasons) doesn't automatically spell fraud or scam to me.

3. His lack of communications sounds like it could mean that he's just immature and/or overwhelmed. I can understand someone, for example, who is struggling financially and behind in his obligation who doesn't answer the endless calls from bill collectors, people wanting to borrow money, and haters, but DOES answer calls from the employment agency, a new client, etc. That's not to say that he's justified in not being in touch.

4. It is hard to justify the actions of liars... but could it possibly be that all his excuses, some of which are obviously (it seems to me) lies, could be more attempts to "save face"
and buy time?

Keep in mind that these observations and questions are based on the fact that I don't know what he does. Why does he take money from people? I get the $50k mentorship fee (ouch! Do people really pay this? You can get a good university degree for this amount!) But what did he take your $1,000 for? And why would he owe it back? Who paid him $100k? Again, why does he need to (and admits that he needs to) pay it back? Did he "guarantee" a certain profit on money placed under his management?

Anyway, thanks in advance for clarifying these points. Again, please understand that I am NOT defending him, I think people should avoid him at all costs, and I am just trying to wrap my mind around it all.

Maybe I am asking these questions because I know a very good and honorable guy, a fairly decent trader too (usually), who, after a draw down of his PAM account, had to endure irresponsible complaints against him to authorities, a smear campaign, and accusations of "fraud!" and "scam!" when he definitely had no intention of defrauding anyone and in fact lost more personally than his clients did. The witch hunt made it all the more difficult for him to restore their accounts as he had committed himself to doing. I hate to see scammers get away with anything! HANG 'EM HIGH! They should be put away in prison for a long time. They are liars and thieves and prey on the best people (trusting, vulnerable, hoping, desperate, just trying to make a living). On the other hand, I hate to see unlucky people falsely accused of fraud. Once again, there's a big difference between unluckiness (or even total incompetence) and being dishonorable (or even criminal).

I'll follow your updates and really wish you the best possible resolution as quickly as possible.

"1. OK, he's taking money from other people. Well, isn't that what his business involves? Let's say that he really is just trying to "do the right thing" and pay the people he owes. Wouldn't he NEED to keeping "working" to do that?"

To me, no. If you are an individual taking "investments", you do not continue to receive funds when you can't pay your debts. There is something fundamentally wrong with your investment scheme if this is what you do. You cannot be illiquid or you are running a ponzi scheme. What it seems like you are saying here is that something happened to put him in the red. The escape from the red is to bring in new investor money. Is this not Ponzi defined? Once Madoff was in the red, if he called it quits, returned what he could and went to prison then think how many lives he would not have destroyed. Instead he did what it seems you propose Danny to do, kept bringing in new money on the hopes he could "turn it around." Maybe I am misunderstanding you but I do not agree with this logic and I can not in good conscious stand by while other money is brought in from someone else to pay me. The pyramid will collapse somewhere.

"2. If he was taking other people's money and then paying you (and the others) with it, then he would be running a Ponzi scheme. The fact that he's taken in more money (what his job entails) and not made the payments (for possibly real reasons) doesn't automatically spell fraud or scam to me."

What could the real reason be? It all got stolen? Lost it in a a bad trade? Regardless, the funds were GUARANTEED to be returned. If you do not hold sufficient funds to guarantee you can return what you took in, when that is what you state you will do, you are scamming. Guaranteed returned funds should not be held in such a way that they can be lost. Stolen??? All his money from a errand runner?? That is a joke or this guy is a complete idiot to place ALL his money with an errand runner.

"Keep in mind that these observations and questions are based on the fact that I don't know what he does. Why does he take money from people? I get the $50k mentorship fee (ouch! Do people really pay this? You can get a good university degree for this amount!) But what did he take your $1,000 for? And why would he owe it back? Who paid him $100k? Again, why does he need to (and admits that he needs to) pay it back? Did he "guarantee" a certain profit on money placed under his management?"

He did guarantee the $1000 would be returned to me. He was to provide instruction to me, which was mediocre at best, trade my money, double it and then return my principal back to me and he would keep what he made off of it. I don't want to post the name of the individual who gave him $100000 until they post in here but you can look at the post by Fong above. He gave him $36000. These were both in his "guaranteed" pools. He used to have forms he made up on him "guaranteeing" the return of these funds which are inaccessible now but some of the victims have hard copies of them. Quite simply he needs to pay it back because he said he guaranteed he would, that's it. I'm kind of wondering what meets your definition of scam exactly? Guaranteeing the return of funds, not doing so, and then moving on to collect more funds speaks of nothing but scam to me.

I do not know your friend who had this problem. I would not want to smear someone who did not deserve it either. If this dude was honest about what was going on, things might be different, his stories are just complete BS and unbelievable. The funds were guaranteed returned. If you can't guarantee the return when you say you will then you are a scam. Just to show you how this guy operates look here:

International Organization of Sales Trainers & Speakers » Danny E Wall

read it very carefully and then look here:

Brendon Burchard Official Site

Let me know your thoughts. In addition the site on the first link iosts.org claims Brendon Burchard is the president of the company. I have contacted Brendon Burchard and he says he is not and has no idea who Danny Wall is. Don't get me wrong I appreciate your feedback on this and I looked at your site and see you are a trader yourself. Any comments you have are appreciated.

Last edited:
Back