• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Danny Wall, 4 squared, 4sqa.com SCAM

I am having an issue with a company
Hello Mr. Popular,

I was there in the early babypips days also but never got involved with him till a few months ago, I'm glad you did not fall victim to his BS. I thought I had done my research on him at the time but not enough as it seems. Do you know/are you in contact with any others from back then like JAWPIP, Johnnybsmart, boyfx, northernfx? Any of those guys that were sort of involved with him? I always wanted to know how their stories unfolded.

How did you find this domain owner stuff? Any of his other sites 4sqa.com, loudle.com ,dannyewall.com have any info like this?

Hey Vincam, sorry for the late reply.
To find out who owns what on domains, go to google, type in the domain name and the words WHO IS after. Its a database that is free. Basically anyone who has a website will be listed.
He has private registration on his site. Best thing to do would be to call the cops or something or the other and have them contact that company who is keeping his information private.

Hope that helps.

Oh and yea I didnt get involved with him because of the way he sounded over the phone and the fact that he would not provide me with any concrete evidence as into who he was. I was about to fork over $1500 to him, but then my mom decided to talk to him, as she is in business, and basically told me that he seems like a scam artist.

If only everyone would take the time to run "No lose" investment plans past their mothers before buying in.
:D

Update

Just wanted to keep this thread alive and updated that NO ONE, not one person has recieved one dime back from this guy still. No more communications/false promises, nothing. We are in contact with some authorities to try to get this ball rolling to put this guy in jail but the wheels of justice are slow turning for sure. Glad you managed to avoid this guy Mr. Popular, I'm sure all of us wish the same now.

I thought this thief would slither under a rock and die but he is still alive, nothing for months but now he is back, ready to scam some more, he has recent posts on

The Best Forex Trader In The World

and

4 Squared Analytics

I see he won't allow you to e-mail him anymore because e-mail it too slow for his late breaking updates. This guy is a confirmed FPA scammer, AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Vincam,

I got an email from The U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission on Danny Wall. Looks like he is be investigated. I used to follow him and payed for a few things, maybe a few hundred dollars worth but never the funds. I did come close to sending him $5000 for the double your money in a week or so fund but thankfully I never did. Something just never sat right with me with this guy. He was supposed to give up trading and work for a big corporation managing hundreds of millions of dollars and then a few days later he is back with more funds that he has. So thankfully I never did get involved with his funds. Hopefully everyone will get their money..

Consider yourself lucky, he has stolen in excess of $150000 from various individuals. He is being investigated by several government agencies and I would encourage anyone who he has stolen money from to report him to IC3.gov and www.CFTC.gov. I don't think many of us will see our money back but I hope to at least put him in prison.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vincam,

That is very unfortunate. Like I said, I paid for a service that he was supposed to send out market analysis for a year and teach us how to trade. Well that lasted about 2 months or so and never heard from him again. He was supposed to start a signal service which I also subscribed to, then he said he was having problems with paypal, which I never heard anyone having problems with but never the less that never got going. I did get a refund for that. I think that was his plan was to start things that were relatively inexpensive and give you a quick refund to get you to trust him and invest in his so called funds with much larger capital.

Did you get an email from the CFTC? They have froms that need to be filled out about everything that was involved with him as far as services and money sent. If you don't I can send you a copy of it. Let me know if you need it

Back