darico.io withdrawal issues

sergyus

Recruit
Hello Dear forum Administrators and Users.

This broker does not respond to my emails and does not withdraw funds from the MT5 trading account .
The account was registered on 11.12.2019.
The first Deposit of 0.02070856 BTC was made on the same day.
On 13.02.2020, another Deposit of 0.1985 BTC was made .
After successful trading on 25.02.2020, I applied for a withdrawal of 0.019 BTC.
On 26.02.2020 they replied as follows: Hello Sir,

We have received your withdrawal request no 2082, compliance team are currently checking your account due to an unusual activity and the request will be processed upon confirmation.

Thank you,
Darico Team

29.02.2020 I wrote to them: Hello. How long does it take to withdraw funds? Withdraw from account No: 530192 (BTC). Thank you.
No answer.

Another 05.03.2020 wrote the second email: Hello. Since the withdrawal delay has been delayed and this is very suspicious, I will expect results from you for another week. If the withdrawal request is not processed, I pass the information and data to my lawyer, who will start dealing with this case.
There is no answer either.

After that, I began to doubt this broker and in 01.03.2020 I applied for withdrawal of all funds Amount: 3.78 BTC.
So far, none of my requests on the BTC account have been withdrawn.

Although I made a Deposit of 80 USDT on my USDT account and did not trade anything there, they withdrawn me 78 USDT on the same day. I have no complaints about this. But as for where there was a profitable trade they do not respond.

I hope to use your forum to bring this company to justice which at first glance looks attractive.

I am ready to provide the necessary information for the investigation in the future.

Next steps:

--> Can you login to the trading platform from desktop and submit the full account history statement? Use this tutorial: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

Also get all screenshots / video evidence of your account that you can (bandicam / thundersoft screen recorders).

This would possibly include any relevant live chat/email conversation. Or your broker account backoffice (cabinet/client account management panel).

--> If you have any credit cards on file with the alleged scammer (or any payment method that may be compromised), you may consider at least placing a temporary block on the card (or changing the payment pin/ID. This may prevent any further losses.

--> Have you written a review of the company? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17409/darico-forex-brokers

--> familiarize yourself with FPA's Traders court rules: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/new-traders-court.58022/

--> after 96 hours, you may formally invite the company here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...how-to-invite-a-company-to-your-thread.58438/

--> Do NOT abandon this thread. Every week, check back to report any updates from the company and/or respond to any unanswered inquiries.

------

Please complete these steps as soon as possible.

Here's what the company's representative wrote in telegram messenger

There is nothing about this in the company's documents. I downloaded them already.
If I can post them here?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200311-074900_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200311-074900_Telegram.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20200311-074914_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200311-074914_Telegram.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20200311-075013_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200311-075013_Telegram.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 9
I downloaded them on 28.02.2020 when they stopped responding and did not process my withdrawal request.

Attachments

• Cookie-Policy-Darico-Trading-Platform.pdf
    66.8 KB · Views: 1
  • Privacy-Policy-Darico-Trading-Platform.pdf
    66.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Reviewed-Risk-Disclaimer-Darico-Trading-Platform.pdf
    81.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Reviwed-Terms-of-Use-Darico-Trading-Platform.pdf
    234.7 KB · Views: 1
invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Mar 13, 2020 at 9:28 AM

There is still no response from them, although they wrote in the telegram channel that they will respond at the end of last week.
What further steps should I take?

Back