DASK FINANCE LIMITED MT5 (www.dask99.com)

dmoralesa

Recruit
Hi!
I was lured by a woman I met online to trade in Metatrader5 broker Dask Finance Limited (dask88). I proceed to deposit funds and trade once, later I wanted to withdrawal the funds and I only got to withdrawal $200! When I tried to withdrawal all my funds, got a message to contact Customer Service.
Customer Service told me that I need to pay $3K risk guarantee funds to process the withdrawal of my account funds.
Thats when I realize it was a scam, I shouldn't have to deposit more funds to get my own funds.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-05-24 at 5.28.11 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-05-24 at 5.28.11 PM.jpeg
    101.1 KB · Views: 13
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-05-24 at 5.27.55 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-05-24 at 5.27.55 PM.jpeg
    89.2 KB · Views: 14
Hi!
I was lured by a woman I met online to trade in Metatrader5 broker Dask Finance Limited (dask88). I proceed to deposit funds and trade once, later I wanted to withdrawal the funds and I only got to withdrawal $200! When I tried to withdrawal all my funds, got a message to contact Customer Service.
Customer Service told me that I need to pay $3K risk guarantee funds to process the withdrawal of my account funds.
Thats when I realize it was a scam, I shouldn't have to deposit more funds to get my own funds.
Sorry for your loss. These scams are called Pig Butchering and the video below shows the full details including who the bosses are and where the scam compounds are located. What country are you from so we can advise where to report.

Hi, Just to share my 2 cents here...

This post helped me, because one woman here in Germany via dating app approached me and send me a link for dask99.com website and made several promises to teach me trading. Event sent me, without me asking, her gains of the week...

The funny thing, everything inside the website referenced dask88.com that was offline and several other issues (not listing them here, I don't want to help the scammers to fix the site).

I was not able to load funds in my Coinbase wallet due a bank restriction (glad this happened) or I would had lost my money.

Sorry for my comments but my message is:
If someone wants to teach you trading without you asking for this and the person focus only in loading (placing money) in your digital wallet and without this, you can't "learn", stop everything. This is a SCAM.

You can learn trading using demo accounts without real money been used. If the person that is teaching you does not agree, again, stop everything. This is a SCAM.

Hi! Thanks!
Did someone has heard about payback-ltd.com? I send them an email and they say are legit (they always says that) and promise for a fee to get my money back. They want to charge me $1K in advance and 10% of the recovery.
Please your comments on this

Hi! Thanks!
Did someone has heard about payback-ltd.com? I send them an email and they say are legit (they always says that) and promise for a fee to get my money back. They want to charge me $1K in advance and 10% of the recovery.
Almost all recovery companies are scams therefore it is NOT recommended to use any recovery company.

Hi! Thanks!
Have you contacted the Global Anti Scam Organization (GASO)? It's a nonprofit organization and all of their volunteers are victims of these scams. They have live chat available on their website 24 hours a day to help all victims.

Hi! Thanks!
Do not trust any recovery companies, they are another way to scam more money from you. They know you’re vulnerable and in desperate need of help but don’t fall for it.

Best way to do is to consult to your bank and talk to upper management and see how they can help. Also visit https://www.globalantiscam.org/ It has plenty of resources and volunteers who were once victims working to help each other through 24/7 live chat.

Hi!
Did you contact the broker regarding this?

Back