• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Dating Scam - HengxinIntCorp and more

I am having an issue with a company
Unfortunately I lost 300$ so I can live with that
Sorry for the loss, but it will be wise to report them to law enforcement. You might not get anything back but make the police aware that you’ve been scammed. If they claimed they are from HK, just report there. Lately the HK police forces are bombarded with all these reports.

Advise for everyone any Asian dating site is 97% full of scammers, more prettier they are, you can be sure it's a scam.
If they mention investments, the red flag should wave at you.
If someone is not sure about the person's intentions, please contact them via whatsUpp if you see the registration date between 1 Dec 2020 and today 99% is a scam.
I expose at least 1-2 scammers every day.
A short list of fake brokers or their clones to watch out for and customer service numbers via whatsUpp
QuiviutLtd +852 46002892
HengxinIntCorp +1 937 930-1004
Tateprime

It looks like an organized crime group to me.
Hunting for scammers it's getting my hobby now.
Hey I am doing the same thing as you but with Tantan instead.
Which Asian dating website your using to bait them? Do they speak in english or chinese with you?

Advise for everyone any Asian dating site is 97% full of scammers, more prettier they are, you can be sure it's a scam.
If someone is not sure about the person's intentions, please contact them via whatsUpp if you see the registration date between 1 Dec 2020 and today 99% is a scam.
A short list of fake brokers or their clones to watch out for and customer service numbers via whatsUpp
QuiviutLtd +852 46002892
Tateprime

This is another level of crime organisation, i must say i am impressed they can go so far!!
Thank you for exposing them - keep on positing wherever you can, its important to warn others!

QuiviutLtd +852 46002892
Tateprime

Adding another doggy crypto websites:
gmivip.xyz?fid=63
llb-ex.com

Now they are going to more international dating apps. And I am one of the victim.
Now I felt so stupid when I think back on how could I believe a stranger just like that.

I no longer have that dating apps... This covid-19 is making me felt so lonely :-(

Now they are going to more international dating apps. And I am one of the victim.
Now I felt so stupid when I think back on how could I believe a stranger just like that.

I no longer have that dating apps... This covid-19 is making me felt so lonely :-(
maybe for this we can learn from that, we can't trust everyone, especially people we just met .. and even if we are interested in a stranger's invitation, we must first check the company we are going to enter, safe or not ..

i never use that dating apps, but i ever trying TanTan, coincidentally the friend I found was real .. in any social media try not to talk about investing, especially when you just hear about it ..

btw what is her name ?

maybe for this we can learn from that, we can't trust everyone, especially people we just met .. and even if we are interested in a stranger's invitation, we must first check the company we are going to enter, safe or not ..

i never use that dating apps, but i ever trying TanTan, coincidentally the friend I found was real .. in any social media try not to talk about investing, especially when you just hear about it ..

btw what is her name ?
Well lesson learnt in a hard way. got scammed about USD8k.
Not her name but rather his name LOL...

Back