David Hick Global FX failed to return 2/3 of my account

EricBubb

Private, 1st Class
In December 2012 I gave notice to David Hick I required 2/3 of my account returned. I subsequently requested 1/6th of my account be returned to me for the next 4 months. I should have received monthly returns. David Hick failed to make any payment. David Hick then promised me payment in July 2013 he failed to make any payment. He then again promised the payment in October 2013. David Hick again failed to pay. David Hick again promised the payment in December 2013 payment has not been received.

David Hick has offered to close my account if I take a 50% hair cut on my account balance. Meaning I end up with what I invested with David Hick.

David Hick has threatened me with Legal action if I publish the above facts.

David if you feel there is anything incorrect or misleading with the above we can discuss the above facts.

Send David Hick an invitation to join this discussion. You might also tell him that at this point, you want all trading on your funds stopped immediately and require return of 100% of your balance.

I suggest going ahead and filing complaints with ActionFraud in the UK and with eConsumer.gov

David Hick and I have had a discussion by phone (Skype) he claimed not to receive the 5 emails I sent him he refuses to acknowledge the reminders sent by skype Messages. I have since forward to David again the emails requesting a drawdown.

Still refuse to return my money.

Hi Everyone, I hope the moderators of FPA won't mind if I suggest everyone interested in David Hick or GFX goes to this thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...7806-unable-contact-david-hick-global-fx.html

The entries concerning Hick and GFX have become confused, and it makes sense for everything to be under one thread, rather than several as at present. If you need to copy and paste any entries from here to that thread, why not go ahead; then it's all under one roof and less confusing. Good luck.

Hi Everyone, I hope the moderators of FPA won't mind if I suggest everyone interested in David Hick or GFX goes to this thread: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...7806-unable-contact-david-hick-global-fx.html

The entries concerning Hick and GFX have become confused, and it makes sense for everything to be under one thread, rather than several as at present. If you need to copy and paste any entries from here to that thread, why not go ahead; then it's all under one roof and less confusing. Good luck.

I remember your case. How did it end?

Last edited:
Back